What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

L

Lilac

Dad says he is not alright.

Manager asked me to lie for her again.

Manager said he would do something when he hadn't done it I asked. I think he will tell everyone I asked.

L

Lilac

It seems to me that the people who seem to seek mental health treatment do so for good honourable reasons.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

it takes one thing to make it all start to almost totally unravel and my mother is totally unaware how close i am to the edge. but my siter does. hate being such a no hoper its embarrasing

L

Lilac

Mum has spent the evening sticking two fingers up at me. Who thinks she is nice?

L

Lilac

Mum said to me today that I had better not say no to her for anything.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I wanna find my purpose. I wanna live my dreams. I wanna be productive. I wanna help people. :(

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

what a few days of absolute :unsure::( got another one to go that should have been completed today.o_O:shove::whip:

M

Mexis

I'm so tired of how my family is trying to figure me out and thinking they got it all figured out and I'm just weak-minded and making up symptoms. They've got nothing to say about me since they aren't in my body. The mental health stigma truly sucks.

M

Mexis

How do people dare to say "Stop messing around" when I'm mentally ill and talking about how I was meant to die by suicide and how inconvenient and painful life is? How far has the mental health stigma gotten?

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

could be after many many years finally i am hopefully getting the help and support that i have never ever got in my life. but maybe its just a pipe dream.