• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

I’m thinking about self care and trying to decide how to best spend my time tonight.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
did you declare it when you applyed for the job,were you honest then, if not you're not covered by the discrimination act as they couldn't have been expected to make reasonable adjustments

i admit modern employment law is totally different to when i worked so i can't really say and it's a different country

veela

veela

did you declare it when you applyed for the job,were you honest then, if not you're not covered by the discrimination act as they couldn't have been expected to make reasonable adjustments

i admit modern employment law is totally different to when i worked so i can't really say and it's a different country
No i did not. I do not think i would have got the job if i would have tell my boss. But who knows.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i'm sorry shouldn't have commented you brought back triggering memories, the worlds moved on since my experience

D

DD040894

I am thinking about an exam I gave in two days. I didnt give exam for nearly two years, along with anxiety, depression and post-psychotic depersonalisation, I now have another thing to worry about. I gave all of myself for this exam really. It is one of smallest ones, yet I am learning it whole month along with reading for additional 2 weeks.

I

IndigoCorkscrew

Off to work in a few minutes. Dark looking rain clouds but it's just a short shift. Determined to stay positive.
Mum's due back from hospital again this afternoon, so will have to spend time helping her with preparing meal and making sure she's comfortable. That's harder to be positive about.

I

IndigoCorkscrew

It's difficult caring for an elderly relative when your brain doesn't work too well. Stiff upper lip and all that for the neighbours.

L

Lilac

I came into a conversation today where someone wanted someone else referrred to Social Services. I can guarantee the man who said that would not want to be referred himself. I don’t know anyone including mental health staff I don’t know anyone who recommends Social Services or mental health treatment.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

The Haloperidol is knocking me out now, that's twice I've taken it early and been asleep all evening, no dungeon runs for me in Elder Scrolls Online tonight. :(.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I feel some folk want me to fail in life, others want me to chase them.

I am happy being independent and single. I only look for partners of folk I have not met yet in RL./

T

turnitoffandonagain_again

My shoulder and upper-arm pain is almost unbearable now. Can't sleep because it's so hard to find the precise position in which it stops being agony.
Looking it up, it seems that hypothyroidism can cause shoulder and knee pain, both of which I have (and have had repeated bouts of for the last 8 years now). But it also says it should go away when your medication fixes the thyroid problem, but the last blood test said the thyroid levels were back in the normal range again, yet the shoulder pain is worse than ever.

D

DD040894

I passed today my first exam in nearly 2 years. 🥰 :clap:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
VictorKennedy Always thinking about my mental health Mental Health Experiences 2
Amelia2020 Anyone else sick of thinking negative all the time? Mental Health Experiences 9
S Defining 'Magical Thinking' Mental Health Experiences 23
wraziel Revelation of today? black and white thinking Mental Health Experiences 1
MrBond007 Can't stop thinking about an altercation from 6 months ago. Mental Health Experiences 12
Carol1952 Intrusive thinking is the worse! Mental Health Experiences 15
D Can anyone relate to this type of thinking? Mental Health Experiences 8
A I'm thinking about ending relationship with my mom Mental Health Experiences 3
P this is what im thinking Mental Health Experiences 1
S Thinking people are subliminally insulting me? Mental Health Experiences 9
Solitude1 Thinking Problems Mental Health Experiences 5
winterinspace Growing up thinking you don't matter Mental Health Experiences 6
R Mental health at work: Thinking about returning to work after stress, anxiety or depression? Mental Health Experiences 19
somedaymaybe Am I Just Over-Thinking It? Mental Health Experiences 6
A I've been thinking very deep, as of recently. Topics that I probably shouldn't dive too deep into. Mental Health Experiences 4
S Thinking about splitting from my boyfriend. Mental Health Experiences 1
D Over thinking Mental Health Experiences 2
Zardos If You Knew What I Was Thinking... Mental Health Experiences 6
S I can't get over something my manager and my mum said. I can't stop over thinking and obsessing about it. How can I get over it? Mental Health Experiences 3
sunset547544 Can't Stop Thinking about Getting Stoned Mental Health Experiences 9
M Can't stop thinking about dying Mental Health Experiences 2
M Thinking Differently and society feel of threat by the unconventional Mental Health Experiences 2
D abandonment and obsessive thinking Mental Health Experiences 2
C How I came out of the Thought Broadcast Delusional Thinking Without Medication. Mental Health Experiences 9
J What kind of thinking is this called? Mental Health Experiences 3
A I need help I'm scared of just thinking in general and it's making me suicidal Mental Health Experiences 2
A Thinking back Mental Health Experiences 4
Solitude1 Unclear Thinking Mental Health Experiences 2
T I can't stop thinking about everything Mental Health Experiences 3
monopod Thinking of leaviing... Mental Health Experiences 20
O Thinking I'm dreaming when awake/memories in dream form Mental Health Experiences 3
cpuusage Subjective Reality part 1: Thinking Beyond Ego-Level Consciousness Mental Health Experiences 1
amathus The science of positive thinking: Mental Health Experiences 10
D How should I reply when family call me paranoid for thinking relatives put meds or something in my drink or food?? Mental Health Experiences 4
C I cant STOP THINKING OF BAD STUFF... :/ Mental Health Experiences 2
I Seriously thinking about going into residential care. Mental Health Experiences 1
T A Stark wake up call for anyone thinking about ending their life.... Mental Health Experiences 1
M I wasn't thinking about dying.. Mental Health Experiences 13
E What is wrong with my thinking? Mental Health Experiences 2
W Excessive Thinking Mental Health Experiences 5
Lilly776 feel depressed asf right now Mental Health Experiences 62
MeowMeowCat36 I'm going through a lot of bad things right now. Mental Health Experiences 2
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: homophobic and transphobic, a threaten to rape*** I was bullied by hundred of homophobes on TikTok for defending LGBTQA+ right Mental Health Experiences 24
T Tell me if I’m right or wrong?? Mental Health Experiences 23
G do I have the right to feel this way Mental Health Experiences 4
A My path in life right now Mental Health Experiences 1
Ineedhelp2921 I hate my life right now Mental Health Experiences 2
Samjustsmile Its just too much right now! Mental Health Experiences 4
R Honestly, am I just gonna be hated on and discriminated my whole entire life? Should I just give up on my education right now? Mental Health Experiences 4
Nate Maybe Budda is right Mental Health Experiences 11