What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

Parayana

Parayana

Om's more Hinduism, though its used in some Tibetan Buddhist chants, lines from the Nikayas (scriptures) in Pali (which is a colloquial form of Sanskrit) and is probably very close to the language spoken by the Buddha.

Topcat

Topcat

Thinking I felt ok yesterday, maybe everyone else's energy around me was different, because today I've woken up with that shitty feeling in my stomach again and don't want to do today.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Om's more Hinduism, though its used in some Tibetan Buddhist chants, lines from the Nikayas (scriptures) in Pali (which is a colloquial form of Sanskrit) and is probably very close to the language spoken by the Buddha.
By the way what does your username stand for?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Thinking I felt ok yesterday, maybe everyone else's energy around me was different, because today I've woken up with that shitty feeling in my stomach again and don't want to do today.
Give the day a chance, Topcat :hug:

I'm not a 'morning' person so I always feel shitty for the first hour or so.....until my caffeine levels are topped up. xxx

Parayana

Parayana

I thought it meant wanderer in Pali it doesn't it means devotee, wanderer is parajrivaka, lol. :) On a side note I'm wearing a hoody with a Hindu Om sign on it, used to put 'em on LSD tabs in the nineties, purple Oms blow your bloody head off. :D

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Give the day a chance, Topcat :hug:

I'm not a 'morning' person so I always feel shitty for the first hour or so.....until my caffeine levels are topped up. xxx
So you find coffee helps your mood?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I thought it meant wanderer in Pali it doesn't it means devotee, wanderer is parajrivaka, lol. :) On a side note I'm wearing a hoody with a Hindu Om sign on it, used to put 'em on LSD tabs in the nineties, purple Oms blow your bloody head off. :D
Lol.....devotee cool

Hoodie sounds nice mate

Parayana

Parayana

Caffeine is a major food group as far as I'm concerned. Along with grease and sugar! :D

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Caffeine is a major food group as far as I'm concerned. Along with grease and sugar! :D
i have two and a half teaspoons of sugar in my tea/coffee, is that bad? lol