What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hmmmmn its call down to the LCD. i see a drifting and maybe a parting of the waves

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

im thinking that i might jack this all in. and run away to the circus

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

that's the second time i had to cut the chat short as i am in the mire and no one call pull me out it seems

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

although they did say that i was heading towards depression and i think yeah i am already there and the fact i cant go on meds due to a rational fear of them

J

Jules5

I am thinking about life...I have no life right now something went amissed. Something is wrong right now in my life. I wish I had an idea to for a book and was able to start writing. As a child I always wanted to write a book even though I quit school in the 8th grade. Maybe if I would have graduated my life would be different. Right now I can not complain but my life is seriously amissed. Lots of hugs and love to all

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

My ex husband who let me have the dog isn't interested in him at all...(proud to say the dogs not interested in him anymore either..sad tho) anyway the ex is on huge money I ask him for help with an upcoming vet bill he turns nasty. A whole year I've been on a sickness benefit the ex earns more in one day then what I got in a week ...I really need him out of my life ..but he can be helpful but maybe hes just fucking with my head
i wish i earned lots more money, if i had enough money i'd be willing to help with vets bills :hug:

i got enough for my two girlies and the other bills but dont have a lot left over after everything's paid :hug:

E

EstherRose94

don't feel welcomed on this forum, I try to give advice and it never seems helpful, try to spark up a conversation, gets ignored, seriously considering closing my account
Idk if it was the thread I was in but I know I can be rambly so I’m sorry. Don’t hesitate to tell me to put a sock in it I won’t be offended haha ☺

Flameheart

Flameheart

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Idk if it was the thread I was in but I know I can be rambly so I’m sorry. Don’t hesitate to tell me to put a sock in it I won’t be offended haha ☺
nah nothing to do with u

G

grentthealien

I’m thinking about the cognitive dissonance I’m experiencing right now. On one hand I’m trying to recover and sustain myself so I can forge a future i’d want to live in and on the other hand I know if I’m unable to do that I am unashamed about killing myself. It is like I have an exit that I’m keeping with me just in case. Those are two conflicting thoughts and it feels like I’m pulling myself in two different directions.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

wish i could pop a pill and wake up in a better world

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

we just are drifting apart i cant go where you are going :(

Flameheart

Flameheart

ACCOUNT CLOSED
just wanna sleep but next door are partying which usually goes on till 1-2 in the morning

R

Ramson mash

Isolated and like a cancer/tumour

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

oh you ask my opinion after you have sent the letter and i read it and think shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishh. what is the point of asking me. put it like this is not a letter i would have sent. it seems that you take burning bridges to a whole different level