• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

L

Lilac

They are out of touch with reality, don't tell the truth, don't keep their word and have poor memories even when they are considerably younger than me.
They all said there's no nice men and that no one can be trusted.
No one I know recommends marriage.
I can prove no one likes me nor cares about me or my parents.
No one will ever be nice to me.

L

Lilac

The go surgeries have abysmal records. It can be proved that they are disorganised and request the same things over and over when they already have the answer and shouldn’t be bullying people. And the staff are horrible.

L

Lilac

They are out of touch with reality, don't tell the truth, don't keep their word and have poor memories even when they are considerably younger than me.
They all said there's no nice men and that no one can be trusted.
No one I know recommends marriage.
I can prove no one likes me nor cares about me or my parents.
No one will ever be nice to me.

L

Lilac

By the way have a lovely time x

Topcat

Topcat

I actually can't cope with arguments

I feel ill

L

Lilac

I want to miss him like you he is one of the nicest people I know x

L

Lilac

More than anything both professionally and personally I want people to be successful. I am positive I am not the only one.

have a great 👍day xx

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
I'm at work and I'm in a really bad mood. My anxiety is through the roof and I have a headache and I just got reprimanded by a co-worker for something I had been trained to do, but it wasn't how she did things. I barely managed to stop myself from yelling at her. I'm going to my other workplace in half an hour so I'm counting down the minutes until I can leave hoping my co-worker don't return before then.

S

StillDepressed

I wish I could start my life over again :(
Wow, that's quite positive because it suggests you have spotted things you would want to do better. Use it as inspiration.

Me, I would hate to start again, the thing that keeps me going is that every day is 1 closer to the end.

D

DD040894

Is my state going to be better soon? Today I am overly depressed. Also my confidence is sooo low.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
wraziel Revelation of today? black and white thinking Mental Health Experiences 1
MrBond007 Can't stop thinking about an altercation from 6 months ago. Mental Health Experiences 5
Carol1952 Intrusive thinking is the worse! Mental Health Experiences 15
D Can anyone relate to this type of thinking? Mental Health Experiences 8
Ineedhelp2921 I hate my life right now Mental Health Experiences 2
Samjustsmile Its just too much right now! Mental Health Experiences 4
R Honestly, am I just gonna be hated on and discriminated my whole entire life? Should I just give up on my education right now? Mental Health Experiences 4
N Maybe Budda is right Mental Health Experiences 5
T Feel very frustrated right now: My father suggested me to have my brain "zapped" to become "normal" Mental Health Experiences 5
B What if they are right? Mental Health Experiences 9
G Took me 27 years to get my medicine right Mental Health Experiences 4
A i reserve my right not to be religious - if some NHS person wishes to section me, or think i'm "bad" so be it. Mental Health Experiences 1
R Not really sure what to do right now Mental Health Experiences 7
American Boy How are you feeling right now? (mental health related) Mental Health Experiences 2331
D Struggling to find the right care! Mental Health Experiences 2
jacquelinx Mental hospital vent Mental Health Experiences 3
L mental health assessment Mental Health Experiences 2
I A mix of mental issues being 22 Mental Health Experiences 1
O Weird habits associated with mental illness? Mental Health Experiences 9
Marrex My Mental Health Experiences Mental Health Experiences 1
T Mental health services are disappointing us Mental Health Experiences 13
D How long are mental health act assessments usually Mental Health Experiences 4
anex Grad school and mental health Mental Health Experiences 2
Number 1 G Mental Health Psychiatrists & Home Care Or Other Area's Should Be Sued! Mental Health Experiences 1
S Seeing Duke In Mental Health With No Cure Mental Health Experiences 3
dovah1024 Combating work overload and mental health... Mental Health Experiences 13
Ineedhelp2921 Dealing with mental illness Mental Health Experiences 1
T I think my mental health is making me physically sick. is that possible? Mental Health Experiences 2
S Is it gaslighting, or am I just more mental than I thought? Mental Health Experiences 19
A_Wilted_Daisy Eating, sleeping, and mental health Mental Health Experiences 2
T Are sleep problems related to mental problems Mental Health Experiences 2
T I feel depressed. My mental problems are stopping me from living Mental Health Experiences 1
R Are more people with mental illness single and poor? Mental Health Experiences 40
D Mental health scares people. Mental Health Experiences 23
A Work and mental health Mental Health Experiences 4
Soladwor The more I live, the more I realize that not many strangers want to help me get out of this mental rut. Mental Health Experiences 1
P Mental illness and work Mental Health Experiences 14
mysteryloris Mental health professionals Mental Health Experiences 12
B What's the Best advice you have been given (mental health related) Mental Health Experiences 10
jajingna Do most people have mental health problems? Mental Health Experiences 13
A Mental Health state of International Students in Australia Mental Health Experiences 1
A partnership - mental harm service <- not my belief its my experience Mental Health Experiences 1
L What I've learned about my mental health Mental Health Experiences 7
M Mental illness + long distance = difficult Mental Health Experiences 1
Storm in a Teacup Have you picked up any valuable life lessons through having a mental illness? Mental Health Experiences 23
A what is mental health? lets scrap the stigma Mental Health Experiences 1
W Mental health care, Hard pill to swallow Mental Health Experiences 7
River of Circle guilt for having mental health issues and not disclosing them Mental Health Experiences 2
Lance__ Joker film - would you recommend it (mental health related) Mental Health Experiences 15
Mr Oreo Bunny Are mental health problems related to other things?? Mental Health Experiences 2