What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

that person had survived a major adrenalin rush to the heart.

D

Dunkin donut

I'm wondering if it's just me, although I know it can't possibly be, who feels that mental health teams don't actually do anything?
I was discharged a few years ago and it didn't bother me because I wasn't getting any help anyway.

It's weird to be left in so much fucking misery and contemplating suicide yet nothing gets done.
Is it the curse of the personality disorder label?
Within 10 minutes of waking up this morning I was thinking about how i'd like to end my own life. That's something i'm supposed to live with, is it? Just need a bit more resilience?
Fuck this fucking shit.
I know the feeling each morning I have to get up and face people I don't really want to face not to mention I just feel what's the point of all this but I do have an anchor to this life is that is my father even know I hide my true feelings from him because I never had a good relationship with my mother and I would be true to say that's she's abite of a horrible person my advice is to find an anchor someone with a heart made out of gold

L

Lilac

Dad admitted again the other day that he doesn't care about me and that neither he nor anyone else listens to me.

L

Lilac

They are not alright and they don't tell the truth.

L

Lilac

They are sadly so unluckily, so bad they can't tell the truth - the unspecified people.

L

Lilac

The Care Coordinator who can't deny he doesn't care said that whatever he and the other mental health staff say is meaningless.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

yeah really i might have to talk to you but i dont much like you

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

why was that letter addressed to a complete stranger at the house?

R

Ramson mash

What was adressed to who?

Didnt think so barry

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

that i have now lost another half stone. one stone in total and i am not on a diet. other than having to reduce sat fats.

M

MissyMaude

Why can’t things be simple... will anything ever be ‘normal’ again?

Y

Yellowdiamond

Have stomach pain because of stress. Took some ibuprofen. What else to do? Feels good with my medicines now. Just hopes my sleep gets stable, i dont like insomnia, If not, im gonna ask for another medicine. I have no positive symtoms tonight.

fazza

fazza

Thinking....why can’t I stop fidgeting? I’m moving my feet around, my arms & legs. When I stop I’m too aware of my racing heart, palpitations and funny head. 😢
Sounds like a bit of akathisia. Have you increased or changed meds recently. It is a side affect from mental health meds but can be treated. My Akathisia was terrible and I was but on procyclidine for it which did the trick.

Or it could just be a touch of anxiety. If it carries on then mention it to your doctor or team

S

Sara_1978

Hi. Yes iv recently doubled my dose of fluoxetine....I also suffer from anxiety so I guess it could be that too x

L

Lilac

Boss hates me as everyone does and for no reason.

They know no one cares about me which people have no problem saying - like boss.