What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

L

Lilac

Boss told a massive lie recently as did someone else there everyone knows it as one person was mysteriously shaking his head to say it wasn't true. They are meant to keep their words it is in the job description.

megirl

megirl

I need to make an appointment with my GP. I have had to use laxatives for the last 30 years havnt had to up the dose though am taking more than the recommended dose. I bought some the other day and the pharmacist isn't happy to sell me anymore.
Its only because he cares which is good to know

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

oh dear a major life changning event that is ineviatable. :cry::low:

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
everything is a complete mess :eek::low::confused:

I've completely lost control of things. (mainly money) I shouldn't write this really, as it completely humiliates me as a man.

My stress levels and wiredness has absolutely sky rocketed. Had a terrible night last night, and today has been stress city x20. I thought I would try and chill with an old film, so started watching Vertigo. Crikey what was I thinking of putting Hitchcock on?! this is seriously bizarre as normally i like hitchcock , but this is madness.

i'd love to listen to the youtube film I'm listening to on my headphones now, of the rain, and be at the seaside and free of all this. In fact, this is going to be my theme and attempted thoughts to try and get to sleep.

L

Lilac

Boss detests me as does everyone I know which can be proved.

L

Lilac

No one thinks that I get preferential treatment - no one asks to be treated like me.

L

Lilac

I know people don’t care but dad said he agrees with people who want to tell the suicidal to get on with it. In fact dad thinks it would be funny to do that.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Think I ne3d to be back on quetiapine. Don’t want it. But think I now need to own up to stopping taking it

L

Lilac

I'm wondering if it's just me, although I know it can't possibly be, who feels that mental health teams don't actually do anything?
I was discharged a few years ago and it didn't bother me because I wasn't getting any help anyway.

It's weird to be left in so much fucking misery and contemplating suicide yet nothing gets done.
Is it the curse of the personality disorder label?
Within 10 minutes of waking up this morning I was thinking about how i'd like to end my own life. That's something i'm supposed to live with, is it? Just need a bit more resilience?
Fuck this fucking shit.
I have been told by someone in the know that support workers don’t support the people they are meant to.

L

Lilac

If sectioning and it’s associated lock ins and injections are so caring and nice then why don’t mental health staff and their supporters treat everyone equally.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

there is n0w n0thing - n0 purp0se -n0 p0int- just 0ne m0re task t0 c0mplete

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I think I’m going to pack in my volunteering job. It making me really anxious and I’m already worrying about going in on Tuesday. I’ve given it five months so I’ve just to pluck up courage to say I want out. It’s not worth the anxiety it’s giving me

Topcat

Topcat

Thinking I might go run a bath

Topcat

Topcat

Then everyone else will complain that THEY were about to go in the bath