What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

I think, sometimes, we can be in company and feel a desperate need for space. Then when we are alone, we miss the company.

It's hard when you've been away and come home to an empty place.
indeed it is that feeling of wretchedness its horrible. and not being able to fully participate due to a conflict of what i percieve to be a major issue but no one else did well actually that is not entirely true. a couple of other people could think outside the box

L

Lunar Lady

indeed it is that feeling of wretchedness its horrible. and not being able to fully participate due to a conflict of what i percieve to be a major issue but no one else did well actually that is not entirely true. a couple of other people could think outside the box
It's great that you did participate as much as you were comfortable with.

When did you get back?

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

It's great that you did participate as much as you were comfortable with.

When did you get back?
bout an hour ago. yeah managed to work it so it worked for me but it perplexed the other folk that were there but i couldnt say nothing as it would make things so complicated

L

Lunar Lady

bout an hour ago. yeah managed to work it so it worked for me but it perplexed the other folk that were there but i couldnt say nothing as it would make things so complicated
You did well.

Doesn't matter if they were puzzled....

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

gee you look even worse than last year if that is indeed possible. something so aint right.

L

Lunar Lady

yeah lol and they were deeply mysterfied as well. its really saddens me ...i see what is happening and there is nothing i can do
You're allowed to experience the world on your terms - you haven't hurt anybody. :hug:

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

so now i have to get through the next 12 months or maybe it will never happen again anyway shit is this my life.... crumbs

L

Lunar Lady

ive certainly got them thinking. it just bothers me that something so good is being ruined. i can see it as plain as day
Do you want to talk about it? Fine, if you prefer not to.

I don't know if something is being ruined or not but I hope not, Blacksmoke.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Do you want to talk about it? Fine, if you prefer not to.

I don't know if something is being ruined or not but I hope not, Blacksmoke.
just need to vent tonight . its been a tough week but a good week at the same time. maybe its the anxiety talking . but i dont think so. i just have this knack of seeing what other folk dont want to see and that is a lonely place indeed. much easier to ignore .....

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

somehow i need to be ready early tomorow lol if i manage to forget half the things i managed to forget last time ....

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

crap i hope tomorrow is better this week should have been ...but i see the dark clouds on the horizion

L

Lunar Lady

it really shouldnt be like this. i hid the crap and its hard and tonight is fall out i guess
Yep - you can shove it all in a mental 'cupboard' but eventually the door will swing open and it all tumbles out.