What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

J

JasonR28

How crap the NHS is and how much I hate society.

Well, 'hate' is more to do with modern culture. All that ridiculous stuff, selfies, filters, obsession with social media. That stupid stuff with 'love island' on TV. Bleh. I'd happily take having just 2 weeks to live if I could be back in the mid 90's.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I’m getting really fed up with waiting for my pip results. It’s now been almost seven weeks and they told me three weeks ago they had all the documents they needed.

L

Lilac

I bought a pasty and the assistant gave me the oldest most inedible looking one. I tried to object but she was having none of it.

They say they are cowards. He says he is a bully. They say they are not allowed to speak.

Funny isn’t it how victims of bullies are recommended to have counsellors at the victims cost. If someone can help the victims of bullying why don’t they do it for free?

L

Lilac

The non-medic said without evidence that everyone he knows including himself is unfit. He went on to insult an individual.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

the end of the end or is it not quite thought felicity plenty of drinks in the cabinet pet said the dog handler

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

the amount of people who kept asking if i was ok as they know that a lot of big events are happening in my life i have to say ....i am not sure really....the last time i was in this head zone i was up before the .....

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

most likely awake with the larks again doesnt matter how late or early i go to bed i wake very early and wham i cant stay in bed

H

Hail

I wish I was a nomad living alone in a camper van, travelling all the time and make my money from stealing

Topcat

Topcat

Think my finances are fucked and trying to fix them is like moving piles of rubbish from one side to another, always just a mess.

L

Lunar Lady

Think my finances are fucked and trying to fix them is like moving piles of rubbish from one side to another, always just a mess.
Are you in the UK?

Your City Council will have a department called 'Welfare Rights'. When I was extremely ill, my home admin went completely awry - I had unopened mail sat gathering dust on the hall table..bills unpaid and no finger on my own financial pulse. I went into 'Ostrich syndrome' - it was just easier to bury my head in the sand than actually look at my balance or open the letters requesting payments. I ended up frozen - too scared to tackle it and too worried about it to relax. I contacted Welfare Rights and explained I was ill and not thinking straight. They were brilliant. Had an appointment with a lady who went through my finances with a tooth comb and helped me set up payment arrangements for some larger bills. We worked out a budget and she took me under her wing for three months - extremely supportive and kind. They do a wonderful job for free - providing the same services without charge as debt counsellors and groups like CAP.

I would recommend it, Funk. When you're deeply depressed, it's easy to feel overwhelmed and for things to get out of control. Such a relief to know you are organised and solvent - and it's good to have someone to be open and frank with about it. :hug:

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Don't it piss you off when peeps try to play down your mental health illnesses by saying 'it's all in your head'