What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

R

rigglandhudd

I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and not sure if I'm doing well in life or appear so to other people. How other people judge me . Do they think I'm doing good of not?

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

my world is continuing to unravel my family home is going and so rapidly i havent hardly got time to get stuff out, family members stressed in different ways. my mother health might be in a serious decline and i am still trying to work throuigh stuff to make my peace but it just aint gonna happen

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
I think I’m going to pack in my volunteering job. It making me really anxious and I’m already worrying about going in on Tuesday. I’ve given it five months so I’ve just to pluck up courage to say I want out. It’s not worth the anxiety it’s giving me
Go with your instincts.

If going on for months, the from an outside perspective, this looks like good instincts. It's not worth it if make you anxiety. You can always do it or something else in future.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
all alone in a crazy God forsaken world. no one to talk to things spiraling and somehow i am meant to keep going
It's tough. Sometimes spiralling out of control :(

Keep talking to us blacksmoke, we're all here and real :)

It's not much advice, I know.

R

rigglandhudd

Worried about what people think of me and if they believe me what I say . How I appear about my ex's rumors and if family believes my side and if family believes me how many men I've been with

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

It's tough. Sometimes spiralling out of control :(

Keep talking to us blacksmoke, we're all here and real :)

It's not much advice, I know.
thanks Mayfair today up at 5;30 am as soon as i wake these days pretty much as wham. i am a but of a wreck today. managed to hold stuff together all week while away. yeah and for a change it is not just me its almost collective family wise

L

Lilac

If they say that the way they behave towards me is so good and caring - which they don’t but if they did say the way they behave towards me is so nice why don’t they tell other people they will do it to them?

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

that i did a lot of work in a very small amount of time still no where near done. a couple more car fulls i think. and next door were investigating their property hmmmn i wonder....

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

i need to not reply to that text ....for now at least as i am frazzled. and gee the bypass was grid locked as it always is and yet they still keep building definition of madness

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
At last my CPN has phoned me. She’s been off for six weeks and I had to see a locus which wasn’t the best thing as she didn’t know anything about my treatment. But I’ve an appointment for next Tuesday and hopefully I can find out if I’m to get therapy

Topcat

Topcat

i need to not reply to that text ....for now at least as i am frazzled. and gee the bypass was grid locked as it always is and yet they still keep building definition of madness
You must live near me, same problem!

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Feeling so alone like no one understands what's going on, I feel confused myself,
I don't know what to do no more