• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

what are you paranoid about?

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
what are you paranoid about? diddy

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

Hi Diddy :)

If i am drinking in a pub i get paranoid that someone might spike my drink with drugs.

i do also get a bit paranoid about lots of things really,the list is to long for me to write.

i am getting better though :cool:

how about you ?

Last edited:
V

Vincent

Hi there diddy:)
i get paranoid of people staring through my kitchen or bedroom windows,i havent opened my bedroom curtains much for 15 years or so,crazy i know.

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
to me vincent that isnt crazy at all because i have exactly the same thing, my bedroom has thick purple curtains up that you cant see through (which i havent taken down sinse i moved in) and whn i am in my kitchen i alwas feel like someones watching me. a fellow nutter diddy

V

Vincent

to me vincent that isnt crazy at all because i have exactly the same thing, my bedroom has thick purple curtains up that you cant see through (which i havent taken down sinse i moved in) and whn i am in my kitchen i alwas feel like someones watching me. a fellow nutter diddy
Yeah i bought some specially thick lined curtains for my bedroom so absolutely no one can see me.