What are you most insecure about?

Boring

Boring

i'm insecure about my social skills. i barely go outside. sometimes i feel like talking to people outside, but then i think they are going to frown or want to avoid me. luckily i usually only go outside for short and fixed errands like groceries, garbage disposal, exercise, walking, and etc.

Last edited:
Lucky Tia

Lucky Tia

Hmmm.. let's see, where to start..
My past, my old experiences because it lets me down since I'm disappointed with my life and myself when I was a kid things just didn't go my way, all my plans failed, so I became harder on myself.
If a person knows about me too much it makes me feel uncomfortable and I don't want the past to hold me back which is why I keep my distance and don't show weakness a lot, so I have to pretend, smile and socialize acting normal with others even when I'm so tired.
Maybe I don't want to be judged or hurt by others, or when they pity me or give me some weird looks especially the people at school or work environment since you can't run away from them than some random people you meet on the streets.
I'm not really social, but I can manage and talk to anyone, do presentations calmly, go to the mall with my pajamas on and w no make up it's just when others find about my weaknesses or more like when I find myself helpless.
I'm insecure about my accomplishments in life, I'm afraid of aging, not really sure if it's an insecurity but oh well. Even though I'm only 20 yo in university, I feel like a bigger picture is missing and I'm still struggling to get it.
I'm still trying to find myself..

Last edited:
Boring

Boring

i'm insecure about my sexuality because it tends to make me infamous. some girl told me that men are rewarded for talking about sex, while women are told not to talk about sex. but obviously that's not the case, else i wouldn't have been ousted from almost every community where i expressed my sexuality. it's come to a point where i just stop communicating with women when i have a high libido. until Princess Charming comes riding on my big horse, i'm keeping my sexuality to myself. lol.

Last edited: