What are you listening to?

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

The voices are silent right now, so all I'm listening to right now is the tick of my pendulum clock and my tinnitus......oh and I just heard the furnace come on. It's never totally silent for me. The quieter it is, the louder my tinnitus sounds in my ears.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I think I am going a little mad. It is tough with everything going on.

N

natalie

I am thankfully on med, still, I know I know, sorry Burt about that, and also I have been hearing my musicals and music, that's what I thought you had meant for the minute, when I caught by sight the thread.

burt tomato

burt tomato

It has been bad this week. My voices are telling me to go to the pub, but I have learned not to trust them. I will stay indoors and listen to the radio.

N

natalie

Well done, Burt for realising to ignore the voices, that is the best way forward. And to do a distraction, such as listen to the radio.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I am planning on going for a park walk tomorrow, which will hopefully recharge me, and be a fun day out. The voices have been bad this week, so I feel I need to make some changes.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I am a demon, I can hear people's thoughts at times.

E

ernesto3

I hear the grandpa, the brother & the guy that wanted me to become a cripple. They’re only nagging now since they have no power anymore.

burt tomato

burt tomato

It is the same sobbing and screaming woman. She is the black widow.