• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What are you diagnosed with?

L

Lab rat

Funny how sz easily pairs with ocd. I’m not diagnosed but I definitely have ocd mildly. And fibromyalgia, I didn’t put that because I didn’t think it was relevant on a mh board, but someone else put it, so I figured I may as well come out of the closet! Funnily enough, the fibromyalgia is why I am on here at 4 am

L

Lab rat

What is dxd...diagnosed? Yeah I have heard that schizophrecs are better off than schizoaffectives... sleep better, etc.
Yea dx’d = diagnosed. I sleep 4 hrs a night which is why I’m on here at 4 am

L

Lab rat

Sleeping is a problem for me 😞

Zero One

Zero One

Yea dx’d = diagnosed. I sleep 4 hrs a night which is why I’m on here at 4 am
thank you.
Wow that is awful. It's 4 a. M. Here now but I woke because I had a nightmare about not putting out the garbage as I forgot. Which was actually a reality too. I've suffered a lot of physical pain but I heard fibromyalgia is really difficult to deal with. My heart goes out to you and @daffy .

D

Debaura500

Doctors are reluctant to diagnose me with schizophrenia as I would kill myself. I don't hear voices but it's in my family

On Fire

On Fire

Doctors are reluctant to diagnose me with schizophrenia as I would kill myself. I don't hear voices but it's in my family
Do you get paranoid delusions?
You need either hallucinations (e.g. voices) and/or delusions, usually paranoid delusions to get a schizophrenia diagnosis.
Are you on antipsychotics?
All the best.

D

Debaura500

My mental health is bad. I don't see or hear anything that's not there never have. Dr prescribed olanzipine for the panic doesnt do anything for me.