• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What are they saying?

B

butterfly88

Everybody is mind-controlled and only few are Aware/Conscious of it.. It doesnt matter what you call it, Ultimately, The simple truth is, You are not in control. And those people whos "Aware" about this is, "Attacked" by the things/programs/whateve.. And the ones unconscious are being used to do that too.. Like to make people more and more unconscious

B

butterfly88

So when you become "aware" that you are not in control, they "drug" you to make you unconscious again and compell you to drug your kids too. Its been going on for a long while.. And uhh.. Some people "up there" are getting super pissed off.. And yeah, you are gonna see what they are gonna do now with your own eyes

B

butterfly88

Oh oh oh
zero one zero one
did you know, the voices talk to each other too i mean aaahhhhhhh some voices on deeper levels we share, they talk to the voices in the lower levels "instructs them" too etc.. But but but i feel it more like signals a network of signals.. But but but

vishnu fucks with me every now and then vishnu is the wonder child, the son archetype, vishnu is the protector, preserver, vishnu needs to chill.. and have sex with lakshmi. and make babies maybe? idk? anything is possible.

do you like to make babies?

B

butterfly88

Just venting my mind.

I HATE when people exploit the HIVE with technology, they are polluting the natural psychic network. This is bullshit and NOT gonna end well. I hope all technolology gets destroyed and world go back to.. Uhh.. The way it was before all got fucked.

B

butterfly88

Now its confusing.. "real" traffic and "fake" traffic thats generated by technology. These people thats using technology to do it is affected by the "real" voices so now " real voices" are using "fake voices" to bother people? Funny.

B

butterfly88

Theres light fae and then theres dark fae, notty and nice, like in star wars, people with white outfits and black outfits.. Its like stupid politics.

I dont like either i just wanna be left alone, independent. My problem is i FEEL ALL these things thats going on.. Like all kinds of crap i have to feel

B

butterfly88

The voices i channel are from the collective. They say things that goes on in the collective in general.

B

butterfly88

My head hurts when i feel too much..

This is like a really really stupid dream, its soooo stupid its unbelievable. Like honestly? Can you believe this? Its getting crazier and crazier everyday like wtf?

My nagual doesnt care, really. Nagual just sits and chills, i worry a lot. So i tend to stay in the nagual level so that i dont worry.. But aaaaaah.. Tonal is fucked/wrecked/broken

Zero One

Zero One

Oh oh oh
zero one zero one
did you know, the voices talk to each other too i mean aaahhhhhhh some voices on deeper levels we share, they talk to the voices in the lower levels "instructs them" too etc.. But but but i feel it more like signals a network of signals.. But but but

vishnu fucks with me every now and then vishnu is the wonder child, the son archetype, vishnu is the protector, preserver, vishnu needs to chill.. and have sex with lakshmi. and make babies maybe? idk? anything is possible.

do you like to make babies?
I love babies but I am extremely hurt over my son, so no more for me. The act of making babies can be good or awful. I am thinking if I pick any of these men to do it with, It would be good
From 3:22 to 3:32 *faints*

Zero One

Zero One

The voices i channel are from the collective. They say things that goes on in the collective in general.
There was a time the voices told me I am channeling both God and Satan and it was lasting over months. Then later the software spoke to me and confessed that it is not a spiritual experience but the mind controllers controlling minds. They say things for different controls though, so I never go all the way with them...I still love Satan

B

butterfly88

Yes, and you know whats good about being crazy? You can say anything and they will think you are crazy, you are free. Wanna control people? Tell them everything is in control, its just your brains, its just this, its just that, then you can control them forever. Its not the devil its this thing in the brain and people whos smart enough to see, it you make up something "smart" for them so they feel satisfied and you can control them forever. Its like house is burning, nope its just in your head, its not real, take the pill and go to sleep. And after a while it wont work, then you have to tell them, its something else, its programs delusions etc, it wont matter in the end when the house burns down.

B

butterfly88

Im not supposed to interfere, but what can i say, im notty ;)