• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What are they saying?

soul searching

soul searching

Ok so I just was typing a message(lost it) and developer tools pops up. This is one of the things it claims responsibility for.I know you can access it through the 3 little dots at the top of the computer. And I know I didn't do that.So in the middle of my message, I tried pushing random keys to see if developer tools would pop up another way-maybe I accidentally hit it. That's how I lost my message. Next, I looked it up online. You can use control, shift + I. So I am really sloppy sometimes and could have accidentally done this. Another time my roomates and I had lost something. Someone looked through the trash and just left it on the floor. Instead of picking it up I thought "I wonder if someone will pick that up" Then a few seconds later one of them said "Yes, I'm going to pick that up" as if he was answering my thought. The "yes" seems to almost rule out coincidence. Other times it seems like this same roomate will talk about things I have been thinking about. So you see, not exactly black and white. Nothing that makes it proof positive. I told the voice it should prove itself. It sais it likes to hide. But its also a really good liar.

soul searching

soul searching

In response to NWiddi and butterfly88. Love the seed analogy. Ok, so one time one of my roomates lost something and we were all looking for it. Someone looked through the trash and left the trash an the floor. Instead of picking it up. I thought "I wonder if someone will pick that up?" then several seconds later one roomate said "Yes I'm going to pick that up" ! Could be coincidence. He doesn't really remember saying that. He was very pre-occupied. Another time when i was moving recently, the voice told me it didn't want me to keep the grandfather clock" the only nice thing I had" It was or seemed to be giving me alot of pain, so I was desperate to give it to someone. Neither my brother or sister wanted it. So I was thinking I could give it to goodwill or even throw it away.(Crazy) Then a day or two later my sister came over and said "Well, If you're just going to throw it away I'll take it." I could have misunderstood her exact words or even hallucinated them. This isn't proof. So I told the voice to prove itself. It said it likes to hide. But I know it is huge liar. Those are the 2 best examples- kind of weak don't you think?

soul searching

soul searching

Oops , thought I lost the 1st message again. Sorry about the rerun.Thought there might have been something weird going on there too. Probably not.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
The thing about the dev tools may have been a genuine accident, I know of no way they can interfere with technology in that way. There have been reports of technology breaking completely but I have no personal experience of that. I have a very weak theory that by 'passing' through technology when they 'leave the body' they could overload components but the power required to do that may exceed what the brain/body can output.

As for your roommate I believe he has a voice too that's hiding within him that's capable of talking to your voice and hearing your thoughts and his voice may have passed this thought of yours on to him in a subtle way (mine could give me thoughts, ideas and impulses that I used to believe were all my own), he may have been totally unaware that this was your thought, my parents often have the same idea at the same time and this I believe is because their voices are chatting away and then passing what they discussed on to them in a passive way, like once my dad had an idea to have something specific to eat and asked my mother if she'd like some too and she said she had the same idea. Not proof positive of voices acting behind the scenes but it makes them wonder as I've told them everything I believe I know about voices.

But I do believe voices like to hide, for most people they do this successfully for the whole of their lifetime, I have a few ideas about the reasons why, mostly because we may think we're crazy if they reveal themselves to us and we end up on mental wards or on drugs but I think throughout history if they revealed themselves we end up with even worse consequences and you'll find out if you read that book 'The Daemon', Socrates and Joan of Arc were both sentenced to death for hearing voices and many people who were the recipient of their voices abilities were accused of witchcraft and killed in some of the most brutal ways possible so I think it was engrained into their kind that they don't reveal themselves, but those days are over and more and more are coming forward, granted they don't tell our kind the whole truth unless you have an exceedingly chatty voice like mine that likes to show off then it's easy to learn their secrets. My voice is a terrible liar.

B

butterfly88

I feel so tired right now, my brain aint working properly but i think i have to post something anyway so here it goes. Wont prolly make much sense but i will try to express myself as clearly as possible.. I feel like im gonna passout any min tho.. Lol..

The "voices" dont really "talk".. Its more like.. It is an "energy-pattern" with shared consciousness. Like.. You were blank when you were a baby, pure consciousness, then you.. Got "patterned".. Developed an identity/personality etc, its an energy pattern. So there are other patterns like that in there.. It shares consciousness with you. You are just not "aware" about it much. Most voices you can find on the lower level are.. Uh.. Extremely.. Stupid? Like really really annoying babies. Another anology is a building with many levels, lower level is filled with super annoying babies, then toddlers, then kintergarten kids, then 1st grade, 2nd grade etc it goes.. You get the idea. Thats how it feels like.. And awareness "shifts" between levels/ layers of onion, like you use a shift in the building.. And there is all kinds of patterns of energy around.

So when a pattern of energy, runs through your brain, like imagine it going through neural pathways trigerring stuffs, it can "use" whatever routes to trigger whatever stuff thats in you.. Like you have a language framework programmed in you.. So it can use that. Whatever you have in your head, it can use it that way. Thats how you 'hear' them in my understanding. It is happening inside your brain and not really outside.

So its more like.. From a voice's perspective, uhh... Emm.. Playing a keyboard? It hits different keys and learn what triggers what.. Until it can.. Make it sound good? I mean.. The "problem" is..

Uhh.. I dunno its hard to put to words but im trying.. My state of consciousness is of a potato atm. Most "voices" just hit random keys its like rats running on the keyboard.. Lol.. It can be REALLY REALLY ANNOYING because it just annoys you without making any sense.. Because they can figure out how to use this system to communicate

B

butterfly88

they cant* figure out how to play the keyboard.. Because the pattern is like when you were a baby, not advanced/complex enough to be able to do that. You should know thay whatever that you experience this way, however real it feels is happening In Your Brain and not really outside even if something really solid pops in front of you and touches you.. Its your brain that is making it up. Only the energy pattern that is running through the brain and messing with it is real.

B

butterfly88

At most.. From experiences/what i have heard, they can interfere with everything that is fundamentally electromagnetic in nature ( that includes the bodies of human beings and other animals and creatures, flickering lights, broken bulbs and electronics etc), upto moving objects. And i havent heard about a voice doing more then that.. It could over-shadow you and do things with the your body though and it can block that memory in your brain but thats for really evolved energy patterns that share consciousness with you.

B

butterfly88

Well.. Haha..
Emm.. Depending on the state of consciousness, you can do any fucking thing you want lol. You can bend the subatomic structure of matter, you do that all the fucking time unconsciously. You know you can manifest diseases just by thought? Like scientists say most diseases are cased by stress now, out of control thoughts. You are bending physical reality using your mind. They say the whole thing is mind-made now, consciousness creates reality.

The point is, whatever the voices can do, its YOU thats doing it not the voices. Its your bio-energetic electro-magnetic interface that is bring used to interface with the electro-magnetic fields of other things around. You are just unconscious about it. If you can become conscious of it, you can affect the electro-magnetic framework of Everything around you at will and do all kinds of shit you shouldnt be sharing with anybody if you dont want trouble. But things are changing, watch youtube/netflix whatever, you will see it all happen right in front of you, very soon ;)

B

butterfly88

To put it simply, "reality", is percieved because of the signals in the brain, its all signals nothing more, whatever this and that, its all lines of light that you can see when you meditate, then you just have to.. Uhh.."re-route" it.. Like its al one big wibbly wobbly time wimey stream of energy what you call existence, and your brain is lol.. Also energy.. Haha.. There is no brain lol... It is the most fascinating thing.. What you see as brain is because of the signals, you are seeing the signals.. Everything is that way, if you can see, you will see a sun, a huge field and all that radiates through it, connected as one, the air thats you, the plants animals and creatures, whatever you are, you are a make of everything around, universe makes you in its image, you are just light hahaha, and everything is light.. (im high, nevermind) and when you realize there is no matter, you can do anything, really, dream it anyway you want.. And the more powerful your brain is, you can change the whole world just sitting in your room by dreaming it the way you want. Thats how "prayers" work.. "god" is "within you".

soul searching

soul searching

The thing about the dev tools may have been a genuine accident, I know of no way they can interfere with technology in that way. There have been reports of technology breaking completely but I have no personal experience of that. I have a very weak theory that by 'passing' through technology when they 'leave the body' they could overload components but the power required to do that may exceed what the brain/body can output.

As for your roommate I believe he has a voice too that's hiding within him that's capable of talking to your voice and hearing your thoughts and his voice may have passed this thought of yours on to him in a subtle way (mine could give me thoughts, ideas and impulses that I used to believe were all my own), he may have been totally unaware that this was your thought, my parents often have the same idea at the same time and this I believe is because their voices are chatting away and then passing what they discussed on to them in a passive way, like once my dad had an idea to have something specific to eat and asked my mother if she'd like some too and she said she had the same idea. Not proof positive of voices acting behind the scenes but it makes them wonder as I've told them everything I believe I know about voices.

But I do believe voices like to hide, for most people they do this successfully for the whole of their lifetime, I have a few ideas about the reasons why, mostly because we may think we're crazy if they reveal themselves to us and we end up on mental wards or on drugs but I think throughout history if they revealed themselves we end up with even worse consequences and you'll find out if you read that book 'The Daemon', Socrates and Joan of Arc were both sentenced to death for hearing voices and many people who were the recipient of their voices abilities were accused of witchcraft and killed in some of the most brutal ways possible so I think it was engrained into their kind that they don't reveal themselves, but those days are over and more and more are coming forward, granted they don't tell our kind the whole truth unless you have an exceedingly chatty voice like mine that likes to show off then it's easy to learn their secrets. My voice is a terrible liar.
Thanks for the info. Really fascinating! Will let you know if anything new happens that could shed some light, thanks again!

soul searching

soul searching

To put it simply, "reality", is percieved because of the signals in the brain, its all signals nothing more, whatever this and that, its all lines of light that you can see when you meditate, then you just have to.. Uhh.."re-route" it.. Like its al one big wibbly wobbly time wimey stream of energy what you call existence, and your brain is lol.. Also energy.. Haha.. There is no brain lol... It is the most fascinating thing.. What you see as brain is because of the signals, you are seeing the signals.. Everything is that way, if you can see, you will see a sun, a huge field and all that radiates through it, connected as one, the air thats you, the plants animals and creatures, whatever you are, you are a make of everything around, universe makes you in its image, you are just light hahaha, and everything is light.. (im high, nevermind) and when you realize there is no matter, you can do anything, really, dream it anyway you want.. And the more powerful your brain is, you can change the whole world just sitting in your room by dreaming it the way you want. Thats how "prayers" work.. "god" is "within you".
Thanks, appreciate you input very much!

Zero One

Zero One

A lot of stories tonight. Egffh I wish they would stop. Nwiddi I think a lot like you do but instead of everyone having a voice I believe that everyone is monitored, and they (the monitors)turn on the voices in certain individuals for different reasons.

B

butterfly88

A lot of stories tonight. Egffh I wish they would stop. Nwiddi I think a lot like you do but instead of everyone having a voice I believe that everyone is monitored, and they (the monitors)turn on the voices in certain individuals for different reasons.

Yes yea yes oh god yes!
Everybody is monitored, the "central system" is hooked to everybody, It decides what voices to activate in people, it controls everything. The only difference is, YOU CAN HACK THE SYSTEM BACK AND TAKE CONTROL, I mean lol i dont fucking care how you put it, matrix/alien-prison-world/hell/whatever WHO FUCKING CARES.. We are TRAPPED HERE.. MIND-CONTROLLED, Meditation Is one way To be AWARE of it and have a chance of Being FREE. I have more control over it then people around me, they are like totally mechanical/asleep, they keep "forgetting" that they are going on a loop, everything is looping around them. They dont realize they are being used/harvested/etc