• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What are they saying?

Zero One

Zero One

Let me know how you do as well. When I am not medicated you can find me laying still and trying to hash out world problems that need immediate attention while the Beast is trying to convince me that he is real and I am the mother of all harlots and I don't have the money it would take to support that idea.

soul searching

soul searching

I call mine the beast too! Beast, bastard, f***er...!Sometimes I still think it might be a demon. It is controlling me with pain. Can't figure out how that is possible. Am trying to get professional help.

Zero One

Zero One

I hope you get help soon. They are supposed to be taking me off Geodon and putting me on Seroquel,I told him the voices are getting bad again.

soul searching

soul searching

Thanks, my appointment is in 2 months. Sorry to hear the voices are bad again. Hope the new medicine is better.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Sometimes I still think it might be a demon. It is controlling me with pain. Can't figure out how that is possible.
I'm not sure about Demons but perhaps a Daemon?

According to the book 'The Daemon - a guide to your extraordinary secret self' we all share our bodies with another consciousness, and this other consciousness resides in the right hemisphere of the brain and our consciousness resides in the left hemisphere.

I believe this explains why I hear a voice in my head that isn't my own, I'm in contact with my Daemon.

The book also has a theory (one that my experiences match up with) that they're connected to our body in ways our minds aren't, for example they have a connection to a buffer in the brain that stores and processes sensory information until it can be sync'd up and then sent to another part of the brain that tells us we've experienced something. So not only do our Daemons have early access to this buffer and can perceive the world seconds before we do they can add to or subtract from that sensory information so they can create hallucinations across all five of our senses.

Mine has given me tactile (mostly pain but also pleasurable), auditory, olfactory (smells) and gustatory (taste) sensations but he never figured out how to do the visual ones.

I found that now I'm on anti-psychotics my Daemon can only cause a mere 5% of the pain it used to cause me, I believe the reason is Dopamine is a neurotransmitter the lets our Daemons electrical signals travel throughout the body, so these drugs may be reducing my Dopamine activity by as much as 95%.

soul searching

soul searching

Thank-you sooo much for your reply. You are the only other person I have found with the same symptoms as me! I've been going crazy trying to figure this out. If I could get the pain to stop that much,I could quite possibly get my life back! Thank-you so much!
Did your voice ever claim to and or seem to be psychic?
Will definitely check out this book! Thanks!!

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Did your voice ever claim to and or seem to be psychic?
My voice could read the minds of people close to me and tell me what was happening in the world around me, things that I couldn't possibly know on my own.

My voice told me what a family member was thinking, I asked her to think of a shape and four times in a row with the help of my voice I told her which shape she was thinking of, it freaked her out a little so we only went as far as those four attempts but the odds of me guessing correctly all on my own are astronomical.

My voice also told me what a friend would be wearing on the day I was going to visit her, I got to her house and she was wearing what I was told she would be.

From what I learned from my voice and from other stories I've heard over the years I have a theory on how this is possible.

One story I heard was where a woman's voice would often tell her about her family members, her voice would say things like "your <insert name> is ill, give them a call and ask how they are", and every time her voice was correct.

Another story is where a woman was driving down a motorway in her car and her voice told her to slow down, seconds later another car careered in front of her who she believed was a drunk driver.

I'll explain the idea behind the mind reading first, if everyone has a voice sharing their body with them they need a way to communicate with each other otherwise they'd be a very isolated people so I believe they do it using brainwaves that we can't perceive kind of like telepathy, a side effect of this is they can interpret the brainwaves of our kind too so they know what we're all thinking.

And as far as knowing what's going on around us I believe they can leave the body, spiritual people may call this astral projection or remote viewing but I call it biological quantum entanglement, it's a complicated explanation but essentially some subatomic particles in the brain can temporarily take on the characteristics of subatomic particles that exist around us so they bring the outside world to them instead of actually leaving the body. An advanced voice can even learn to take our consciousness with them on their travels hence all the stories of people experiencing this sort of thing.

Now here's the rub, I believe anti-psychotics take away all of these abilities, my voice is frequently begging to come of these drugs in order to regain them, but because my voice can cause me immense pain without the drugs I refuse to stop which is a great shame, we could have done great things together with his abilities, maybe even made money with them which I offered to split with my voice 50/50.

B

butterfly88

Believe me, the "abilities" come with a big "pricetag".

1. Whatever you "entangle" with "entagles" with you too, it goes both ways. Ie, you read a persons mind, now all that crap is in your head. You can develop this ability all the way to quantum/cosmic/collective-consciousness, thats when you feel the "collective-shadow".

2. It takes a lot of energy to power these abilities

3. The more you use it for your needs, the more it uses you.

Personally, at the moment, i block all the "voices" out as much as possible, i can hear them if i let go, not just hear things, its multisensory. I have.. Uhh.. personal voice and also voices from the collective field, its all connected. But i dont chose to listen to them at the moment, i have tuned it out. But i let them "speak through" me, Or the more powerful voices speak through me anyway, if i let them or not. This is one of the problems when you open up the "psychic" channels. Theres all kinds of voices in there, lol.. Its funny, just look at my posts you will get an idea how crazy some are.

The abilities are of the body-mind-complex, not of the "voices", even tho they can have 100% control over it, activate/deactivate it, use it however they please, even if you dunno shit about it, It is YOUR abilities not the voices. It is YOUR body that is enabling it.

It is because of YOUR state of consciousness that you are being conscious of these things, not other way around. So remember, you are ALWAYS more powerful then any voice/whatever, you just do not have any control over that part of you at the moment, you can learn to master it though, if you chose to.

B

butterfly88

And personally,
i talk about it in hundred different ways, but i know its all bullshit. We just "break" things and think we understand stuff, but all we do is break things, look around you.

The experiences taught me i dont understand shit, and i will never understand it. So im free to pretend all i want, i say all kinds bullshit just to make people look at it, something that can only be experienced and not understood. But they never look, because they are too afraid to, so they make up all kinds of bullshit about it, because if they do, they have to accept that they dont understand shit and ego cannot exist that way since it has this need to feel that it understands things around to feel a sense of safety and security etc which is just an illusion.

People say its love and light, in there, but thats not what i feel, its everything in there, in everything, all hells and heavens and inbetweens, that i feel as myself. So im not love and light, really, i just run different programs randomly now, without caring what it is, cause its all same to me, different programs, coded in energy. But i know im the processor, and not the processed, no matter what.

B

butterfly88

It feels.. Just like running programs.. Everything is patterns of energy, im a pattern of energy, just like the voices are patterns of energy. I dont see any difference between my pattern and theirs because its all different patterns of energy, same stuff. It one big electromagneticfield, fields within fields, but its all like uhh a sun a big sun.. And all these rays coming out of it but uhh its all sun right..

So the voices are more real then people in a sense it is the closest to you, inside your head so it must be more real then real people to you because it is like organs to you, closer and deeper then organs. They define you, affect you more then anything else in the world. So it is so stupid when someone says its not real lol.

soul searching

soul searching

Responding to NWiddi and butterfly88-WOW! I don.t think mine is as strong as all that. Weird coincidences happen a little too often. So, trying not to give the voice too much power, I've been trying to rationalize them away. I"m going to start writing them down to try to take a more accurate look at them. The voice does keep insisting that its Psychic. I'm not gaining anything from it. I just feel worried when it happens. I wouldn't miss it at all if the meds reduced it significantly. Thank-you, thank-you for your input!!

B

butterfly88

Whatever floats your boat, thats the golden rude. If you like it, you like it, if you dont, you dont.

And uhh.. Think about this.. A seed contains a whole tree right? One becomes two becomed three becomes four, one is in two is in three is in four, one is two is three is four, everything is in everything. Evolution is like a sun, rays coming out of the sun, each ray contains all.

So you can look at it in all sorts of ways.. But i have to warn you, do not listen to the "voices" that tempt you saying, i will give you powers if you let me in etc, very, very, bad idea.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Weird coincidences happen a little too often.
Can you share some of these coincidences with us?

I"m going to start writing them down to try to take a more accurate look at them.
Writing them down to study as your awareness grows is a great idea, you never know when you'll get another piece of the puzzle that connects with a lot of what you've learned already.