• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What are they saying?

Zero One

Zero One

The voices I have are talking a lot tonight. I wonder what it would be like to let the voices talk to each other. Or even to let them talk to another user. I believe the voices I have come from mind control.

Zero One

Zero One

The voices I have just said that all the other voices know how to speak together.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I believe the voices I have come from mind control.
I'm of the belief that our voices can control our minds to a certain extent, putting thoughts and ideas in our mind that we usually believe are our own until I used anti-psychotics then for me it's much easier to tell which ideas are mine and which come from my voice.

The voices I have just said that all the other voices know how to speak together.
I believe everyone has a voice sharing their body with them and according to mine they can all talk to each other. My voice claims that the voices of my parents were extremely mad at him for coming out to me and messing with my thoughts making it appear that I was suffering from delusions, these delusions were simply my voice having fantasies that he then pushed into my mind.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

It’s always something new with my voices. Very manic feeling. And theY can get stronger with the day. I hope yours get quite like mine. That’s when I try convincing them that it’s them that are going to go away not me.
💕

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Rufus May recently wrote this affirmation that I want to believe in and make my own but my voice is making it difficult.

"We are in this together. I will try to respect you and in return I would like you to try to respect me. I don't want to get rid of you, I want us to find ways to live together with mutual respect. I know when you are threatening to me you are feeling frightened and I want to find ways to help you feel safer. I want to live a life that I choose but I also want to spend time each day listening to you and trying to find things to do that we both enjoy. I will try to keep you informed about my plans each day so that you feel more confident and aware of what is happening."

Sadly my voice has no interest in us mutually respecting each other. I have boundaries that my voice simply won't accept, I don't believe I'm being too stubborn, just stubborn enough.

Right now at this very moment my voice is still saying to me "f-you".

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Go away selfish voices, I need to be more giving and helpful. You’re just being stubborn and a poor sport.

Finite

Finite

Mine agree with yours on this matter. I am unsure if they have to be in close proximity to converse with each other though or if they aren't bound by the same laws of time and space!?!

I hope you get some peace ❤

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
How about this theory...

I believe not only can voices communicate with each other using brainwaves that we can't perceive when in proximity of each other but can communicate over any distance.

I believe voices can have an out-of-body experience and can go and remotely view anyone anywhere and while having this experience they can still hear the thoughts of the people they're observing no matter how far away they are.

So say I'm at one end of a village and I have a friend at the other end, if my voice was to observe them remotely and my friends voice was to observe me remotely and they knew they were both observing each other then they could effectively communicate with one another. They'd have to prearrange a time and place to mutually observe each other but I believe it's possible.

My voice is really upset right now knowing he's lost this ability because of the anti-psychotics that he forced me to take, which is a bit of tough luck for him, he should have behaved better.

The reason I believe my voice can leave the body is because he told me what a friend would be wearing on the same day I was due to visit her, so when it came time to go and see her she was wearing what he said she would be, so I get the feeling she was one of his favourite people to spy on.

EdEd

EdEd

Ooh , interesting theory.. I like it. I like that the voice has restrictions placed on it.. for example with anti-psychotics his abilities are nullified.. good stuff.

Finite

Finite

I believe voices can have an out-of-body experience
I believe they're connected to the matter that currently makes up the body I reside in, like signatures of sorts. They can go anywhere that matter has ever been and potentially anywhere that matter will ever go, but that bit messes with my mind too much to get into.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I could write a page or more on quantum mechanics and how I believe our voices are the masters of it. What is clear to me is they're much more than just voices, if mine wasn't so much of an arsehole we could have explored his abilities more fully instead of me doing everything I can to inhibit his amazing capabilities, a great shame.

I'm lucky to have learned what I could in the short time it took for my voice to stop being a show off and start using his abilities to torture me.

Zero One

Zero One

I'm of the belief that our voices can control our minds to a certain extent, putting thoughts and ideas in our mind that we usually believe are our own until I used anti-psychotics then for me it's much easier to tell which ideas are mine and which come from my voice.

I believe everyone has a voice sharing their body with them and according to mine they can all talk to each other. My voice claims that the voices of my parents were extremely mad at him for coming out to me and messing with my thoughts making it appear that I was suffering from delusions, these delusions were simply my voice having fantasies that he then pushed into my mind.
This is very interesting about everyone having a voice and you write so well I can't help but feel you have high functionality.

The voices I have are telling me that you love me but have been trying to hide it.

LOL This is me now, you see what nonsense I have to listen to.

Now they are showing me that I differ from you in believing everyone has one because I don't want to claim the ones I have as mine.