• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What are The Akashic Records?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I haven't watched the video yet, but I find the idea of The Akashic Records really fascinating... I mean, what a cool thing. :)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

She seems lizard like to me..
Haha, that made me chuckle.
I don't think her eye make up helps her look less lizardy, to be honest.:p

I think her tone of voice and the way she's talking is a bit mechanical. And the whole "this has never before been said" preamble is a load of rubbish.

P

Plumage

Since my 'spiritual awakening', 'nervous breakdown' nearly killed me I thought that perhaps trying to rid myself of mysticism and superstitious thinking might be good for my health.

I first heard of Akashic records twenty years ago and always was akin to the idea. However, it's possible that just going to a computer and typing into Google gives the same result as ren thousand lives of meditation.

So, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple are all layers in the framework of a library that now records everything.

The spirit has met with technology and magical thinking is probably redundant.

The akashic records are now in a place called Bluffdale, Utah and what was once a myth is now an artificial reality....

My mind is blown.

P

Plumage

Yeah. According to some radicals I met when I was in my teens, Jesus Christ studied there and learnt all his 'miracle' magic.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Yeah. According to some radicals I met when I was in my teens, Jesus Christ studied there and learnt all his 'miracle' magic.
There is supposed to be a hall of records under the sphinx but the Egyptian authorities have banned its excavations.

P

Plumage

oh god dont get me started on ancient egypt! But yeah, something is going on with those ancients.... i reckon they had technology and there was never such a thing as magic. They just ruled (and still do) by making us mortals believe it was magic!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think they were advanced too - but why all the stone/rock buildings - they never knew about glass or skyscrapers?

P

Plumage

from what i can work out, glass and skyscrapers dont last very long.... those pyramids would survive an earthquake. but yeh... its a fascinating one!

H

Haley

Akashic records are not symbolic. I wonder why she said that. If you want to see more videos along this line, go to YouTube and type in Ishwar Puri Ji.