• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What are The Akashic Records?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I haven't watched the video yet, but I find the idea of The Akashic Records really fascinating... I mean, what a cool thing. :)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

She seems lizard like to me..
Haha, that made me chuckle.
I don't think her eye make up helps her look less lizardy, to be honest.:p

I think her tone of voice and the way she's talking is a bit mechanical. And the whole "this has never before been said" preamble is a load of rubbish.

P

Plumage

Since my 'spiritual awakening', 'nervous breakdown' nearly killed me I thought that perhaps trying to rid myself of mysticism and superstitious thinking might be good for my health.

I first heard of Akashic records twenty years ago and always was akin to the idea. However, it's possible that just going to a computer and typing into Google gives the same result as ren thousand lives of meditation.

So, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple are all layers in the framework of a library that now records everything.

The spirit has met with technology and magical thinking is probably redundant.

The akashic records are now in a place called Bluffdale, Utah and what was once a myth is now an artificial reality....

My mind is blown.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Have you heard of the Library of Alexandria Plumage?

P

Plumage

Yeah. According to some radicals I met when I was in my teens, Jesus Christ studied there and learnt all his 'miracle' magic.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Yeah. According to some radicals I met when I was in my teens, Jesus Christ studied there and learnt all his 'miracle' magic.
There is supposed to be a hall of records under the sphinx but the Egyptian authorities have banned its excavations.

P

Plumage

oh god dont get me started on ancient egypt! But yeah, something is going on with those ancients.... i reckon they had technology and there was never such a thing as magic. They just ruled (and still do) by making us mortals believe it was magic!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think they were advanced too - but why all the stone/rock buildings - they never knew about glass or skyscrapers?

P

Plumage

from what i can work out, glass and skyscrapers dont last very long.... those pyramids would survive an earthquake. but yeh... its a fascinating one!

H

Haley

Akashic records are not symbolic. I wonder why she said that. If you want to see more videos along this line, go to YouTube and type in Ishwar Puri Ji.