• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What am I going to do

G

George10111

I say t he same stupid thing over and over again and I’m sorry. I think suicide is going to get me no matter what I do. I’ve been teetering over the decision Rory was years and hoping I could tey help. I’m sick of not being in control. I’m tired of ppl yanking me back and forth. Even though I really don’t want that to happen and try to find every solution in my life I can’t help but think it’s coming. There’s so much shit going on in my life that I would rather die then live through it. Sometimes it’s just not worth it everyone in my life fakes caring about me. I’m just a toxin in my family’s life. I’m honestly more afraid to live then to die.

Tamziie93

Tamziie93

Heavy I hear ya! Where you said your more afraid to live that die my god I have been there an go there often an I know what you mean the fear of suicide getting us is also a very real fear for myself too. Because when those strong strong emotions take hold how can you talk yourself out of it. Just know that if ever those emotions get you in that choke hold that you can come talk to me message me anytime I'm here

M

Mark Bradley

Here for you, George! I’ve been there myself too. It’s hell. Message me anytime you need to man.

K

karl7

I say t he same stupid thing over and over again and I’m sorry. I think suicide is going to get me no matter what I do. I’ve been teetering over the decision Rory was years and hoping I could tey help. I’m sick of not being in control. I’m tired of ppl yanking me back and forth. Even though I really don’t want that to happen and try to find every solution in my life I can’t help but think it’s coming. There’s so much shit going on in my life that I would rather die then live through it. Sometimes it’s just not worth it everyone in my life fakes caring about me. I’m just a toxin in my family’s life. I’m honestly more afraid to live then to die.
you need some rest and relaxation......try taking it easy at home......people do care about you.....keep up posting on this forum, you will get support and understanding here (and virtual friends too)....people who relate and want to help. By the way suicide is never the answer, it destroys a lot of families

A

Almost always in love

Maybe try to reflect upon this subject, once you are a little more in balance.
Atm you are upset and ending your own life, because you are stressed, is not fair to yourself.
You have way more in life to look forward to, so many happy moments (most likely) that you will experience, if you allow yourself more time.

Do not accept ending your life, because life right now is hell and unfair, cause it wont always be that way.

Let yourself be allowed to be you, the person you are, when you are in a good place inside - before you make lifechanging decisions.

C

Carsot8

Yeah I've felt the same. There's not a single day in my life I haven't felt inadequate or sucidal. But have you considered how unbelievably unfair that is. That other people are having great social lives and you aren't. Thats bullshit, you deserve everything they have and more and you can have it. It's just harder for people like this. We've got a bigger mountain to climb but fuck it, the end result can be the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Social Anxiety Forum 20
D Social Anxiety Forum 2