• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What am i doing.

V

volnash

I am at my end here, i cant fight them anymore, i hereby give up.

Its ruining me, and i get no where with a big company like Microsoft, they have broken my spirits, they have closed the security options for my new account aswell, where i have paid 149 usd.

I deleted my google account as it was associated with the email, and then my Samsung weboard is not working well, i also lost 51 apps i had paid for, but i had to delete it.

This is not the main issue, im literally broken down, feel as if im gonna relapse or something, wonder if I manage to go to the police tommorow but i have to go since Microsoft has blocked my new account too.

Im right at the edge now.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Sorry to hear that volnash.

Not going to offer any advice on the matter.

Maybe a case of damage limitation.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

hey volnash keep talking - do you have a plan?

V

volnash

I overslept today, ive decided to simply drop this:( now the account im using to get my other hacked account back has been closed, in the way of microsoft closing the security options, this is obviously the hacker's work.

I was going to report it today, but i cant control my sleep and now im just bummed and tired of it all.

I even prompted to get my wow account back on the new hotmail, and it was working but now ive been shut out of that account, so what can i do? didnt really wanna play wow much, just thought it would be nice to see my old characters again.

As for the rest, Microsoft has me beat but im reporting them for stealing 149 USD from me, and then closing me out of the account, this needs to be done.

On another note, ive reformatted everything now.

Just a big Pfft.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

When I had my WoW account stolen I got my account reopened (had to send a photograph of my passport etc. by email) but then decided to quit and didn't play for 5 years. Went back a month or so ago to try the new expansion only to find most of my stuff had been sold by the hacker and all Blizzard would give me was 1000g in compensation - but still it was enough to get me going again. The hacker left me with a Trojan (or similar) which proved impossible to remove except by reformatting, which was a pain, but luckily none of my other online accounts were touched. Now you've reformatted, won't you be able to start again with a 'clean slate' so to speak?

V

volnash

Yes i am doing that, im leaving [email protected] alone, ill still try and get it closed/deleted though, as it has info on me there, but my main issue now is to get back the 149 USD ive sent microsoft, because the account where i paid it has gotten closed.

So i have no choice but to talk to the bank, which ive done and have them take it further.

Tbh, Jaminacaranda did you ever play Swtor? well nevermind game accounts, i simply wanted a D2JSP profile back, which is from 2004, and means quite a bit to me, but i cant have what i want quite clearly.

Im glad you got atleast 1000g, though it's not much and that you got back on your feet.