• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What a mess.

D

dancer

Hi - 2 years ago I had a good job in the city. I had a relapse because I stopped taking ami. I've lost everything now. I'm back in with my parents and feel like a 14 year old. My episode lasted about one year!! I am being seen by the crisis team and a doctor etc. I haven't worked for 2 years and feel like I'm never going to get a job again. I'm now on respiradrone (can't spell it) and am still getting symptoms. I know that I'm lucky I have a support network when others don't... I have no idea what the future holds. I have registered on this site to interact with other sufferers and get a perspective on this illness. Please say hi by all means...tc

Catharsis

Catharsis

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough time. It can't be easy living with parents again after having a well paying job but it'll take time so don't feel you're in a race.

I joined because a relationship ended and I found myself at my lowest although I'm not suffering from a specific mental illness. I am however on medication. There are some very nice and informative as well as supportive people on this forum, so welcome and talk as openly as you need - people here will listen. You never know, you might even encounter someone in a similar situation to your own.

Wishing you the best of luck and a strong recovery.

:welcome:

Last edited:
T

terri

tablets!?

May I ask, please, why you are taking tablets, when you say youdo not need to when you do not have a serious mental health problem. And you know what I feel, I feel that you have been prescribed some medication that you do so no not need, and so now you have to experience severe mental health, as in psychosis episodes to have those tablets not at all prescribed, for that is the very reason why the psychosis oppurs, so that you can tackle the ip feelings and work through your troubles, in order to come through the otherside, so that you can get on with the rest of your life, and sort of either your specific ways or thinking or made changes in your life, such as disappearing out into 'outer space' so to speak, in order that you can get your life back on track.

The awefulness of it all is, with no exception these days.

MONEY

For no one has the time or the talent to go back to 'au naturale' and to dipch the lot for not able too, for so tied up with times, mortages, children playing up, cars to pay sore, holidays to go off on at muchmuch expense, keeping up with dhose Obamas, and not doing such work to get all out of the system, you know like, manuals, and being with friends, true trusted and all as frustrated at each other, friends who you can offload onto and so they can offload back.

Good guinness receipe for stress is, stew a little apter, tickle a little tender, take a binch of whipe head and crucify the man who says you need those....

TABLETS

Hmmmmmss guiness is a joy to behold and to taste and black and white members are also.

Kickers are in, meaning knee pads etc et al. Shhhhhh.....sorp o a seprep code. slangs s'in

Big foul dooms....smells are poms:scared::sleep:

S

*Sapphire*

Hi dancer, and :welcome:

I hope you find the forum as friendly and supportive as I have :)

D

dancer

Thanks

I can't imagine a life without medication now...it's not an option for me anyhow...

Catharsis

Catharsis

These things take time. Try not to think about a life without medication yet and just set goals for yourself, depending on what's important to you. Don't worry too much about things you can't change right now. :)

B

bevvikins

warm and hopeful

my first day today .. and im smileing at all the supportive threads iv read so far..totally agree its the small steps that get u were you want to be..

my lad too has great support team...after sectioning him for 20 mths first but hey hoo thats another story.. on wards and upwards for us all ..

hugs my lovlee x:grouphug:

lal10

lal10

Hi dancer and :welcome:

You have come to the right place for support and a listening ear.

Stay well, stay strong and keep in touch.

Much love
Lal
xxx