• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Westminster Weirdos.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hi there, it seems that there is now a part of the forum expecially for any of 'us' (whoops I just used the 1st person plural....what a liberty ;) ) who live in this fine city. This sticky is just to outline what this part of the forum is for. So far it has been envisaged that as well as the support structures available to us in our 'real' lives, we might strike up friendships here on the forum, and be able to help each other with advice, fellowship, and experiences of services available within the borough or close by.

There's no reason why we won't be able to arrange some meet ups and allow the forum to act as a real social network, not just a virtual one.

D

dreambuggieII

I second that --- looks like we're in for a big party...

The Big Dawg

The Big Dawg

What a great idea. We should get some groups together and arrange it while the weather is still nice.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i'd of thought those in westminster would be in the process of been socially cleansed

A

AntipsychoticREFUGEE

What if, cuz gentlemen we are, we let the westmister wierdos a chance to explain themselves?