• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Went for help

R

Rider52

Yesterday I woke up feeling really down. I decided to go get a mental health assessment. I explained everything that was going on. I mentioned about voices/sounds falling asleep. They gave me some information on where to get help like counseling. I asked about depression and they weren't exactly sure. Last night I felt a little better and got some rest. Today I have the same struggles again.

M

MaybeObama

Hey, Friend!

Has anyone mentioned hypnagogic hallucinations? I've had a few myself, and when coupled with high anxiety and all that fun stuff, it's a miserable experience.

R

Rider52

Hey, Friend!

Has anyone mentioned hypnagogic hallucinations? I've had a few myself, and when coupled with high anxiety and all that fun stuff, it's a miserable experience.
Hi, I struggle with anxiety and I've been told about them. I've been getting them a lot lately. They don't seem as bad the calmer you are. Just wish I could calm down some.