Wellbutrin/ bupropion

SoftRain

SoftRain

I started this antidepressant on Monday. I already feel more energetic and have more of a feeling of wellbeing.
I have been on many ssri antidepressants and they might work a little for a short time it if they work at all it doesn't last. I was on pristiq and seroquel but went off both of these meds. The effects of the seroquel was so sedating if I had any benefits from pristiq it was overshadowed by 'the drug Seroquel.
I wanted to share this in case anyone has been prescribed ssri's repeatedly without benefit.
Wellbutrin works on dopamine and I must have been on empty to feel effects so fast.
Ssri's concentrate on serotonin and that might be the problem if anyone is having no benefit.
I just wanted to share this because I feel so much better already and if someone is having trouble it's worth mentioning to your doctor trying this antidepressant instead.
I gained 50 lbs on seroquel the antipsychotic and in 3 weeks after stopping it I didn't lose a pound. I started Wellbutrin and I've lost 5 lbs in 4 days! Without changing a thing.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Treatments 1