Wellbeing Maintenance and Tools

Guy12182

Guy12182

Well Being Maintenance is takin` for granted sometime. Some think it will all fall into place. Some use the wrong Tools, Some give up to easy. Some make it happen....

For me, this is sometimes really hard to accomplish...given I/we have mental illness. But what I do have is the tools at this point in my life. I've been through yrs of therapy and have great CBT skills. I know what I need to do to make it better. But having to move out of where you'd been for the last 20yrs with someone, and now you must be alone finding a new home with a CAT, and you don't have the required so called "rent and security" and still have $ for food for the month, for you and your cat? It's real hard starting over at 56 years old. Not saying I can't do this, but it's hard especially when you want to leave, you can't wait to leave, and you know you don't have all it takes just to get you there-in a place to start over and live.
I maintain myself well for a person who is so depressed and lost inside. I have a lot of reasons not to give up. I have musical talent, I am an EMS personnel, I am a Fire Fighter volunteer, I am a nice person and compassionate that are hidden behind a depressed face. I will find a place, I will start over my life and I will continue to help others in the fire service/ems because I still have a lot to offer.
Wellbeing maintenance is like a carousel, but the carousel never stops!!
(Never lose your tools) :D

Peace my friends and happiness to all~
Guy~

Last edited:
Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Hey Guy, something someone use to say to me all the time :

I'm in your corner.

It's very unsettling to have to move with financial constraints. You and your cat will find a better place. They make it so difficult for people to obtain housing by insisting on first and last months rent plus security. I know here where I live, there isn't enough low income housing. The emphasis is on expensive places for the rich. I can't stand Realty because it is missing the intrinsic "I" which transforms that word into Reality. The reality is we should make better housing for everyone.