• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Wellbeing and Nasty people

Dreambuggie

Dreambuggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel people's energies.

Some people make me vomit.

It's a sign to either hit them or leave.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hah, whilst i'd never hit anybody, I really relate to this.
I really feel people's energies to and being around somebody who I sense could be nasty is physically uncomfortable. And you're right, the best thing is to leave.
Sometimes I cross my arms or legs, to keep the bad vibes away.

It's funny, I know we're told not to judge a book by its cover but sometimes I intuitively pick up on people's energies and just know that they're wrong'uns.

Unique1

Unique1

Yes I often feel people's energies too. I really can't tolerate certain people who are judgemental,bullyish,controlling, rude, I seem to see them coming. I generally avoid being around many people, and avoid people who give me bad vibes :)

I'm so less tolerant of people in rl I'm really becoming someone who doesn't like people, I sometimes find it hard to believe how many people do actually give off bad energy to me.....

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm so less tolerant of people in rl I'm really becoming someone who doesn't like people, I sometimes find it hard to believe how many people do actually give off bad energy to me.....
Yeah, I know what you mean.
On the rare occasions when i'm out and about, it genuinely surprises me how inpatient, selfish and rude people are. It's like people think they're that little bit more important that everybody else.

Oh it's a strange world out there. That's why I stay indoors.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hah, I meant to say impatient but I guess inpatient fits too! :)

Unique1

Unique1

It certainly is a strange world out there :) I stay indoors a lot nowadays too.
It seems to be dog eat dog out there, I just notice it so much more now than I ever did..I guess I'm now just extra sensitive to those with bad energy......it feels like not many people give a damn ...so I'd rather keep away from them...

Yeah, I know what you mean.
On the rare occasions when i'm out and about, it genuinely surprises me how inpatient, selfish and rude people are. It's like people think they're that little bit more important that everybody else.

Oh it's a strange world out there. That's why I stay indoors.