• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Well this is me!

O

October74

Hi all

My first post!

I'm Marc.

So why am I here? Well for about 5 or 6 years I have suffered from depression and panic attacks. Sometimes I can cope with it, but the last few months have been quite bad.

I take my tablets (Venlafaxine) and I feel sick and demotivated. I don't take my tablets and I become a beast with two heads snapping at everyone. I can't find the mix.

I've driven so many people away in the last few years because of my unpredictable mood swings, or people can't cope with my low moods. I want to be happy again.

I have two cats. Seems irrelavant, but if it wasn't for them I would be in some cemetary by now. Still have days where I think someone would take care of the cats if I went.

Would like to meet a few similar people and talk about my depression.

I started hypnotherapy 2 weeks ago. It's not helped yet.

R

rasselas

Hi Marc

You've hit on a great place, sir!

Have a mooch around. You'll find lots of people here who can relate to your struggles and give you advice and support. You may also help others too - that in itself can be very healing!

:)

B

Blondie

Have you tried counselling Marc?Could help.I'm new to so welcome x