• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

well that was a nasty couple of months

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

second bout of severe depression just startin to lift its sooooo scary. like this heavy feverish darkness very very slooowley parts and when u hanging on by last thread of you last thread of sanity pressure eases. u might tink thats great but imagine you mind after months tinking u gonna die every minute....phew i got to go easy on myself. my mum had this and i never understood i just thought she was weak not bein there for me respect to everyone fighting this demon espect to u all u fighters........take it from me u are very very brrave x

D

DELATEXT

Help

Certainly we all fight the "quiet darkness" I hope you can see some relief recently I was on an express to hell, barely functioning my key worker saw me through it and I am seeing my Doctor tomorrow, I hope you can get yourself support they really help you cope with the harshness of depression !!
I also know how difficult it can be to face people and I hope you can in order to get assistance if you need it ??
If I can help any further please ask I will try to help if I can ??

:scratcheshead::grouphug:

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

thanks for reply delatext u words are wise but i have alwaya been alone alone whilst mother raged against her mental issues and whilst in care and now alone again if i am recoverin i will ask for help but the panic has made me a recluse. i have to make a decision whether i can continue to care for my ten and eleven year olds. its not fare to let them sufferr. on srface everyone thinks i cope but i have been soooooo low. the fact i am here talkin is a sign i hope i am feelin better.

D

DELATEXT

Parents

You are very brave and I know how you feel my mother had severe mental illness, but please go to get help see a Doctor or phone any of the mental health charities I mention, remember this forum is always here for you
!!
You deserve assistance try to get over that hurdle please make things better for yourself and kids.

:salut::salut: