• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Well, im normal again, things are looking up.

Wheelie Bin Barry

Wheelie Bin Barry

I have to say, it's been a wierd and intense starting period on this forum, but for real this time, after more than a week or so, I'm back to normal again.

I have some Ill feeling towards what I have posted, and noticed because my poems are unique, pasted into Google search, anyone can find their way to the darkest periods of my life.

I would rather new people not have such easy access to my secrets, theres a time, place, and appropriate manner for learning such things, best approached as somthing to look back on from a better place.

But still, I'm not ashamed either, it's just the unfiltered human experience, someone finally getting three decades worth of struggle off their chest, releasing all the tension, and I'm much better for it, I have to say.

As people who give me the chance will realise, it doesnt represent who I am, I am not my illness, and such doesnt represent me day to day, I'm fine the majority of the time.

Still, atleast those who snoop, and find their way to it, having seen the worst of the last 28 years of my life, will not be surprised by very much in the future, in fact, they may be pleasantly surprised, by how normal I am, most of the time.

But it's done now, it's out of the way, I have put the past behind me at last, and I'm ready to retake control of my life again, the dark clouds are gone, the future is bright with possability.

I'm going to focus on myself a while, going back into further education, to develop myself a bit, before chasing my dream lifestyle and job.

Additionally, I signed up to a dating website recently, I have some work to do on myself, before taking it too seriously, but I have to say, compared to the bad experience I was expecting, based off of negative reports from others, it's going really well so far.

I seem to have hit it off rather well, with a number of lovely girls, and have recieved more than my fair share of positive remarks and compliments, I have to say, I'm feeling much better about myself as a whole now, things aren't so bad as they may have seemed previously.

With that in mind, I'm just going to chill, work on myself, forging ahead to live my own life, and If the right girl comes along, she is welcome to join me.

I have ordered a new guitar, and will start practising again, I love the sound of guitar, and would live to play my favourite melodies, perhaps singing along with one or two for fun, if I can Learn to use my voice a bit better in harmony with them, but we will see, hopefully I can atleast sing walkin man by Seasick Steve, replacing Steve with B in the chorus Haha.

Either way, life is good, and worth living, B.

S

Sugaree

Good to hear you are doing so well. You have a great attitude!