Well, i did it again

B

BpTyrant

It seems I keep digging myself into a hole by opening my mouth and saying things that rub people the wrong way

and then people assume things and as a result I have this reputation that I am a major jerk (i am putting it very mildly here, but you know what i mean) ; i am unfair, i only care about money

That i cant call myself a "collector" , instead i am an "investor" for wanting a small sample of cards to not be reprinted; never mind it's not like I am controlling the market, I dont have 100s or 1000s of copies of certain cards sitting around while I wait for the price to skyrocket

And the very same cards i want to not be reprinted (even if they lose value for other reasons) are NOT for sale anyways

And how can i be "for profit" if i never make a profit anyways?

If you spend $2000 on a hobby and make $1000 in sales, that is not a profit last i checked

I never knew that wanting collectibles to have value was such a "taboo" view ; never mind we are talking a very small sample size out of 1000s of cards printed for that card game

They completely invalidate the reasons why i collect the cards

I dont care if they agree, i just dont see why people have to be so easy to assume things and decide "you know what, based off of an assumption i will NEVER buy from that guy"

Selling and trading is kinda important, but I guess all I can do is move on, accept my losses and that some people are "Haters" who probably want me to fail by the very virtue that they dont want ANYBODY besides them to succeed

B

BpTyrant

Nothing wrong with collecting anything :hug:
Yeah, the only problem is that there is this divide between people that enjoy the cards as players and may not be able to afford some of the more expensive cards (not necessary to play the game) and people that can afford to pay good money on Rarer and Stronger cards

TCGs are inherently Pay to Win though and it is not by mistake that there are different Rarities

This way everyone can have cards that are necessary to play the game, but not everyone will have access to the much more Rare and expensive cards because of the sheer cost

The problem is that people see this as being highly unfair and they want those cards reprinted so anyone can have them

Which goes against their original intent of being extremely hard to get and expensive to buy; plus it would suck to people that already have those cards; particularly if they worked hard to be able to buy them