Well being honest don't get you nowhere

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Dating in America is much different from dating in the UK.

Some may disagree with me but I'm speaking from my own experience, I've had much more success with dating American females than I have had with dating UK females here in the UK I was born in the UK and when I go state side I'm always welcomed by most people but dating over here is a whole different walk of life. I had a speech problem also, so I'm mostly always overlooked from that alone as I sound simple when I talk. Maybe because I'm British that Americans might not recognize my speech problem as there used to their own accents there thats my guess. I've always been rejected over here.

Last edited:
The Duellist

The Duellist

Dating in America is much different from dating in the UK.

Some may disagree with me but I'm speaking from my own experience, I've had much more success with dating American females than I have had with dating UK females here in the UK I was born in the UK and when I go state side I'm always welcomed by most people but dating over here is a whole different walk of life. I had a speech problem also, so I'm mostly always overlooked from that alone as I sound simple when I talk. Maybe because I'm British that Americans might not recognize my speech problem as there used to their own accents there thats my guess. I've always been rejected over here.
Maybe you were wearing your "authentic" county jail shirt. Women love snazzy dressers. Where in the states were you experiencing this incredible success with women? :)

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

American women love Brit accents, have you never seen Love Actually?

tsk