Well being honest don't get you nowhere

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

So I had 2 chicks that were interested in me so I thought it would be better to be honest and I told one them I have autism and that was it no more replies :low: I thought they'd understand :low: oh well maybe I should just wreck my liver and drink in solitary confinement and be alone :confused: so thats it then I f**ked that up :sorry:

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

are you dx with anything else recluse? bc that is very (familiar) black and white, extreme, uhealthy type reasoning that is CLASSIC BPD :( and also utterly illogical Been There Done That NO judgement

I have no intentions of dating a soul until I finish my Party Of One, however long it may take.

:shrug:

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I know some folks who be reading this may think I'm lucky to have interest but tbh I wish I had none as thats easier because having interest from somebody and then they reject you hurts more

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
I am sorry that happened to you. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

ive had my concrete heart broke a million times

yes it sucks

but

when you look at the Bigger Picture

Its all part of the rich tapestry of life....some of those guys, I cant even remember their names

:shrug:

You didt even realy knw these grls so trusting them with a Major Disorder is a pretty big Ask imho

Not somthign id disclose online that's for sre #####keyboardsoz

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I live my life on the edge live fast and all that lol nah its not just woman but family too well if I can call them my family I have none

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Recluse,

There are 2 ideas I have.

First idea: date normally and don't mention Autism. Even when a woman gets to know you really well they probably won't notice anything.

Remember everyone is on the Autism spectrum.

Second idea: go to a disability dating agency. There are lots about. They can put a lot of work into finding women who meet your criteria.