• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Welcome

R

RubyAnn

Hello and Welcome to the Watford forum........

I am RubyAnn, the moderator of this forum.
I'll tell you a bit about myself, I am 22 and I suffer from recurring depression and self-harm, I spent about 9 years keeping it all to myself and not talking and during that time, I had a complete breakdown and tried to commit suicide.
I am finally getting the help that I need [thanks to someone pushing me to do it] through the mental health service and get counselling and see a psychiatriast.
I am still not very good at speaking about my problems with my family and friends but I am sure that will come in time.
I am also hoping to go to college soon to study counselling.

I'd love to hear from you all.............

RubyAnn
:grouphug:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Great job starting a Watford Forum - thanks :)

Nick.

112inky

Hi that was a great start to wadfort....
i suffer from recurring depressions too and this also makes be sensitive to issues that happen around me... i start complaining to myself and never take advice from anyone....:):)

B

bobdylan54

:dance:Hi i don't know if you get this but , Hello my name is bob having a few problems at this moment in time !!!! sounds like a song i know lol i was at upton rd thursday they told me to come back in 3 months , been on 4 types of meds for yonks hope to get a reply .........Bob P/S Hello Ruby Ann:dance:

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
hi bob, pleased to meet you.

Just wanted to say, I dont if you noticed that this is a very old thread. Maybe you could post something about yourself in the 'Introductions' forum, that way more members will get to read about you.

Tina

B

bobdylan54

Hi i do hope you can help i have tried to send a normal post but can't 4 days trying help