• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Welcome

R

RubyAnn

Hello and Welcome to the Watford forum........

I am RubyAnn, the moderator of this forum.
I'll tell you a bit about myself, I am 22 and I suffer from recurring depression and self-harm, I spent about 9 years keeping it all to myself and not talking and during that time, I had a complete breakdown and tried to commit suicide.
I am finally getting the help that I need [thanks to someone pushing me to do it] through the mental health service and get counselling and see a psychiatriast.
I am still not very good at speaking about my problems with my family and friends but I am sure that will come in time.
I am also hoping to go to college soon to study counselling.

I'd love to hear from you all.............

RubyAnn
:grouphug:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Great job starting a Watford Forum - thanks :)

Nick.

112inky

Hi that was a great start to wadfort....
i suffer from recurring depressions too and this also makes be sensitive to issues that happen around me... i start complaining to myself and never take advice from anyone....:):)

B

bobdylan54

:dance:Hi i don't know if you get this but , Hello my name is bob having a few problems at this moment in time !!!! sounds like a song i know lol i was at upton rd thursday they told me to come back in 3 months , been on 4 types of meds for yonks hope to get a reply .........Bob P/S Hello Ruby Ann:dance:

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
hi bob, pleased to meet you.

Just wanted to say, I dont if you noticed that this is a very old thread. Maybe you could post something about yourself in the 'Introductions' forum, that way more members will get to read about you.

Tina

B

bobdylan54

Hi i do hope you can help i have tried to send a normal post but can't 4 days trying help