Welcome

mischief

mischief

Admin
Good luck to you all. Hsve you seen the lights on county Hall? And they were gonna turn all of them off on the racecourse! (dumb as f**k) and I'm not even sure whether I'd feel safe walking down billing road anymore, since, Abingdon, itself was nice. Well, happy days to the open all hours shop near the fish pub!
Can't think of the lights on county hall ....must have seen them though! Guildhall Road always seems very bright at night! I often walk down to the end of the shops on Welly Road from the town centre late at night and never have seen any trouble! Abington to me seems relatively safe!

Are you telling me now that there is an 'open all hours' shop near the Fish? I've never seen it. When you say 'open all hours' how late is it open? Do you remember when they pushed to concept of Northampton becoming a 24 hour town?

But, there's alway's TG's, Great for a get togethwr and their cocktails, I'll bring a ton, it's needed to get pissed in that place, although, the cocktails are Lush, no other word for it! Let's gather a few more peeps and go for a night out! Aim for Chrimbo time????

Stuey,
That would be fantastic! Maybe earlier if more people come forward before then!

S

steve

I could just imagine the bastille fireworks being massive, sounds like you got the no1 position, top job.

I think the becketts fireworks were in 2005, it was free aswell !!!!! Those were the days.

I will resist the urge to make any political comments at the moment as my swear box contains more money than all the politicians expenses fiddles put together. LOL

bigron

bigron

i,m from very near kett and not far from northampton defo drinks sum time, bit of company when and if we all ok