• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Welcome to the online Mental Health Forum for Islington

S

SophieT

Hi,

Is this forum active? It looks like it's not... I'm a service user in Islington.

Thanks,

Sophie

Gajolene

Gajolene

You can see how many members are currently online at the bottom of the forum main page, most just comment on the other forums more than the location forums, we are a very active forum with many area's to post in. Beautiful day in Canada here for a Saturday and still warm out, people are taking advantage of the warm weather while they can before the snow flies here where I live. :welcome: to the forum.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi,

Is this forum active? It looks like it's not... I'm a service user in Islington.

Thanks,

Sophie
Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

As G said, the local forums don't tend to be that active but the forum as a whole is quite active until around 1 am when it goes a little quiet.

Why not Introduce Yourself here to the forum :)

x

American Boy

American Boy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I live in Islington. I goto the Mind day centers sometimes.

I reckon theres probably one or two members from Ashley Road on here lol its closed now but open on Wednesday's for gardening group.

There is also the Hub in Achway where they do activities and you can get a cooked meal for 2.50 from 12 - 4 Tuesdays and Thursdays.

There is also the Southwood Smith Center in Angel