Welcome to a new section

Mayfair

Mayfair

We've moved your group into here from the now defunct groups section.

Please note our forum guidelines which you may not have seen - in particular this page which applies to all of our members. This part of the forum does NOT appear on our main forum sidebar, but is accessible to all of the forum (as were our unmoderated groups)

:)

S

Shady

Hey, nice to have a home from "home" :) Thanks stalwart ... and thanks to Mayfair for moving the furniture around ;)

Shady

T

Taff

Hello all,
Great to be here, done my last post on the other side too, and glad you got here Shady xx

S

Shady

Heyyy Taffy, how you doing?

I'm still kinda feeling lost atm ... but figure I'm getting used to it. For a while there I thought that things might have been looking up but people get busy and things don't always go the way you'd like.

I'll get through this, somehow, I really wanna get these hospital visits out of the way, hopefully then I can find some peace so I can work on getting back to where I was.

Hope you're doing well, Taffy, I've not been over to SANE to post for ages, cos I got a nasty message from a mod over there. Not gonna stay where I'm not wanted.

Anyway, hope to see you around, PM me if ya wanna, I hear its free here ;)

Shady

T

Taff

Way hey Shady! Great to see you here. i think we will be up and running shortly. I think the mods on Sane watch re runs of old Westerns while eating donuts. They sort of shoot from the hip. Feel like one of those tin cans they aim at on a wall over there. theres lots of people getting e mails from them really unsettling.
I am on the naughty step over there and cant even post apparently. I have got their emails directed to my trash can now, not bothering to post.

Will send you a pm to say hi,. the moderators here are actually proper people, its nice to intract with them, getting a bit more confident here now Shady.
Big hug from me, stick yer toe in the water here, theres a good shark patrol so no worries.:flowers:
love Taffy x