• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Welcome i am new

V

Vicky10

Hello

My name is Victoria I am new to this forum
I have major clinical depression .I am a transgender person
About last year my parents kicked me out and made me homeless I am now living in a shed I have a job but I get the feeling people judge me and don't wanna know me I feel lonely upset and cry most of the time I just can't see a future I don't get my hormones until march the nhs is crap everyone hates me im alone what can I do I can't go on the anti depressants as they clash with the hormones

Victoria:panic:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:hi: and :welcome: to the forum Vicky. No one will judge you here; and I hope we can offer you some support. :)

A

Ashem

Welcome Vicky!
I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time lately. This forum is a great way to get things off your chest safely with no judgement. I hope you find it as helpful as I have and that things start to improve for you!
Xo

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Vicky, :welcome:

so sorry you have been treated this way by your parents and others, you won't get judgement here - you will get support, hang on in there x

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

hi victoria,
welcome to the forum, you sound like you are in a bad place right now - hugs
you wont be judged here, we're all very special people x

V

Vicky10

hi victoria,
welcome to the forum, you sound like you are in a bad place right now - hugs
you wont be judged here, we're all very special people x
thanks so much for the comments they might help boost my mood im off to work now will log on later thankyou this is the first time I have used a computer

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. :hi:

I can't imagine how tough things must be for you. I'm really glad you joined the forum though, and I hope you find this place helpful.

V

Vicky10

I was today upset how I was treated byh people they just don't understand what im going though I just want to die thiers no other option im stubborn horrible and cannot meet people at the pub as im petrafired people will judge me and not leave me alone for one fucking minute they always ask questions I hate my life so much please someone help me I just want to go from this world I have said it before but im shaking and im worried I will go at sompoint

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry it's been a bad day for you.

I hope you don't do anything to hurt yourself.

Do you know what has triggered this?

Also being stubborn isn't a bad thing all the time, it can also be quite a good thing :)

Marliee x

V

Vicky10

I'm sorry it's been a bad day for you.

I hope you don't do anything to hurt yourself.

Do you know what has triggered this?

Also being stubborn isn't a bad thing all the time, it can also be quite a good thing :)

Marliee x
Just people calling me sir and stuff a lot going on atm in my life
feeling better now thou had a wonderfull day x

S

sadgirl

Hi and welcome hope that you are able to be yourself and express your thoughts and opinions freely