• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

weird question for schizophenics (feeling of people watching you?)

Zero One

Zero One

Or, you might be ill.
Or all of that going on is what his illness is. That's what I think even for myself. The voices have told me the same and showed me how their controls between society and myself make me mad/insane and even delusional. It is the most same insanity. But there is an aspect of mental unwellness with memory problems and trouble with logic and reasoning. It is also their method to make the medicine work, so that is why they work. It seems like there is no perfect outcome with meds, just better states and better functioning. That has been my experience, and what seems to be reported from others. I think an important aspect is to minimize as many negative things as possible in whatever way works while maintaining decency, legality, and good societal norms.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

It ties in with hypnosis and a constant state of fight or flight. I am harassed electronically about music 24/7 and it’s been for 28 months no break someone is trying to control my thought my mind

L

linus

Could it be that someone would dedicate their continuous time to do such a thing?

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

There is technology out there that we don’t know about

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Could it be that someone would dedicate their continuous time to do such a thing?
There using technology apart from voices there’s a sound like a modem the old style ones 56K modem car horns dogs barking aeroplanes fun fair sounds fast vehicles a lot of noise for a quiet little cul de sac

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

There using technology apart from voices there’s a sound like a modem the old style ones 56K modem car horns dogs barking aeroplanes fun fair sounds fast vehicles a lot of noise for a quiet little cul de sac
Lots of sirens too

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Yes there could be someone dedicated enough to do this

L

linus

For me this is hard to comprehend, I can understand the curiosity for cutting-edge technologies and to imagine that they could do even more, but to think that someone or a group would just spend time (waste it actually) like this. It should ring a bell somehow...

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

That’s how it started the ringing of loud bells

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Seriously it started with Church bells really loud for about 16-20 minutes since then sound effects and voices