• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

weird question for schizophenics (feeling of people watching you?)

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

As much as they’re trying to ruin our mental health we must meditate to keep our inner mental strength

Zero One

Zero One

It is a lot to go through I’m having my human rights shit on the convention rights article 3,9,11 are all being ignored as I’m suffering brainwashing and psychological interrogation also torture through sound directed at me 24/7
I am going to bathe...you are no good for my anger😋. I feel much the same way but I can't get angry right now. Hopefully someone will care about human rights and the controllers will stop. I will try my best to respond to you soon. I can't even empathise because it makes me feel crazy.

Zero One

Zero One

Wish I had a bath I haven’t had a bath for 28 month enjoy
Thank you. Yes you have to fight them for baths. They kept making me forget. Before that they used to torture me with laziness and drawn feelings whenever I wanted to take a bath. It is good for health so that is why I fight for them. When I got a little better from the bad reaction I had to meds I used to bathe everyday.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

I got moved to a place with a shower I have a bad back for life aged 38 and I needed a bath to relax the back the tight bastards

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

So we are getting fucked with they make me forget things too and always saying to take it easy I don’t have a choice it’s not like I can go for a run I got a walking stick

Zero One

Zero One

So we are getting fucked with they make me forget things too and always saying to take it easy I don’t have a choice it’s not like I can go for a run I got a walking stick
They like to disable people and to torture disabled people. I can walk now...I actually just cut my toe and am walking without pain but it was by accident during self pedicure. I used to have bad back issues and difficulty walking but the pain meds helped with walking and I got better from the bad reaction too. Now the back pain has stopped too.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

I just taken 4 tramadol and 2 Gabapentin for my back seems to be pain free now still need a walking stick to walk though

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

We are all nocturnal by the look of it. We are usually all online at night

Zero One

Zero One

I just taken 4 tramadol and 2 Gabapentin for my back seems to be pain free now still need a walking stick to walk though
Happy to hear you are pain free. I was on gabapentin before but not
Tremadol.

Zero One

Zero One

Happy to hear you are pain free. I was on gabapentin before but not
Tremadol.
I was on codeine which was like a placebo after a while but I think it was stopping the pain but not my fright of pain and anticipation of pain...I did not know how to explain this before but it gave me the stress of being in pain, so I was wanting something stronger or different...even taking extra Tylenol at times. They did one last procedure on me...well I was supposed to go back for one more, but that last one fixed me. I was feeling weird and having pain for about a month after, then everything stopped.

L

linus

It is a lot to go through I’m having my human rights shit on the convention rights article 3,9,11 are all being ignored as I’m suffering brainwashing and psychological interrogation also torture through sound directed at me 24/7
Or, you might be ill.