• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

weird question for schizophenics (feeling of people watching you?)

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

I didn't count the months because I cannot remember exactly when it started but I started having voices since 2017 before September by months, in the form of audible thoughts. The medicine I am on now stops it for sometime but I am mostly unaware until the voices bring it to my attention that they stopped ... Like when I was reading your post. I have been on this medicine for three weeks. My voices are coupled with mental and physical torture and delusions -- sometimes pretty heavy delusions like living in a program with hallucinations ... extreme physical torture with these in the past. So to answer your question, I don't like it. I agree it needs to stop and is an invasion of privacy and against human rights and I believe it is mind control from electric sources but I would need to think to identify the method NLP used compared to what I already understand/ know if mind control...I need to research it and think is all I am saying and I haven't done that yet.
What medicine are you on coz if the medicine stops it I can ask for the same medicines

EdEd

EdEd

I'm on Seroquel 600 mg it it helps..

Zero One

Zero One

What medicine are you on coz if the medicine stops it I can ask for the same medicines
Geodon 80 mg. It doesn't stop them totally ... Just a few minutes to hours per day. It has improved my quality of life but I have been having terrible anger.

Zero One

Zero One

Loxapine stopped them almost totally but it has to be the right variant. The one I got outside of the hospital didn't stop them. Both made me terribly sleepy.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Got me on onlazopine but doesn’t do nothing so I’m listening to
Full as loud as I can that will hopefully stop me hearing things

L

Lab rat

I don’t think I am being watched, I know I am. There’s a black Ford Focus with blacked out windows that drives slowly past my house and follows me when I go out, I’m constantly harassed by my neighbours even recently to the point of a fist fight. The police have cctv on my house, actually yesterday it saved my skin, proving I didn’t start the fight. The list goes on, there’s more than I can remember. And it’s all linked to Kyle, the voice that torments me

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

I don’t think I am being watched, I know I am. There’s a black Ford Focus with blacked out windows that drives slowly past my house and follows me when I go out, I’m constantly harassed by my neighbours even recently to the point of a fist fight. The police have cctv on my house, actually yesterday it saved my skin, proving I didn’t start the fight. The list goes on, there’s more than I can remember. And it’s all linked to Kyle, the voice that torments me
This voice who is bothering me identifies himself the bastard. Keeps me awake all the time haven’t slept for 3 days now and I’m not even tired coz my adrenaline

L

Lab rat

I tried swallowing the pack once, completely backfired, I was awake all night! 2 or 3 is the sweet spot

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Some have died swallowing 56 I stayed awake and alert then had a bottle of southern comfort with Fentanyl and slept for 8hr the best 8hr I ever had

Zero One

Zero One

That's a lot to go through.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

That's a lot to go through.
It is a lot to go through I’m having my human rights shit on the convention rights article 3,9,11 are all being ignored as I’m suffering brainwashing and psychological interrogation also torture through sound directed at me 24/7