Weird Dizziness

T

Tipotas Tipotenios

Hi guys,
I am 19 years old and the past 4 years I am experiencing a problem I can't really find an answer about.
First of all, I think I have a mild form of depression, though it may not matter, cause the problem might not be associated with the depression, but I could not find a link in the site that is linked to these types of problems...
Sometimes, I feel kinda dizzy, but that's not the regular dizziness.
I start feeling super depressed and I make super random thoughts, even though the first year that it started happening, I also had some kind of mild hallucinations.
It lasts about half to one minute and then, I return to normal.
It kinda comes from nowhere, but I can sense it when it's about to happen.
Maybe it's some kind of seizure? I cant really tell till I go to a doctor or something.
I just need some opinion on what it may be...

J

JCPraha

In my opinion it does sound like a seizure with an aura preceding it. I don't think the problem is associated with depression. I think you had the right idea. It sounds like some type of epileptic seizure disorder. It doesn't last long, but it could be a problem if it happens when you are driving a car or operating some other type of machinery. Good luck with it. I hope you can resolve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Hi, :welcome: to the forum.

I’m afraid that nobody on here can give you a diagnosis. I would advise you to see a doctor and see what they say. I hope that you get some answers soon.