• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Weight Loss Medications

• Thread starter iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2
  • Start date
I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Hello all. What weight loss medications do you recommend that I can talk to my doctor's about prescribing me? I'm gaining my weight back. Please help me. Thanks 🤗

Edinscotbrit

Edinscotbrit

You need to discuss with your Doctor, they are the most qualified to answer. Obviously we don`t know your medical history and what you can or cannot take.
Generally you should combine a diet with some form of exercise as opposed to medication to help you lose weight.
Basically the rule with losing weight is the move more, eat less to burn fat . Obviously following a proper, not a fad diet.

Warrior

Warrior

Hello all. What weight loss medications do you recommend that I can talk to my doctor's about prescribing me? I'm gaining my weight back. Please help me. Thanks 🤗
Speak with your doctor and f he/she thinks you need them they'll describe them plus they have to look at what your taking besides for your health...don't get buying off the shelf ones as they've been proven to having all sorts in them to harm your health. :hug:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Speak with your doctor and f he/she thinks you need them they'll describe them plus they have to look at what your taking besides for your health...don't get buying off the shelf ones as they've been proven to having all sorts in them to harm your health. :hug:
Thanks. 🤗

Warrior

Warrior

I've lost half a stone in a few weeks eating Rice and fish meals, doing salads with salmon because omega 3 is important to we, 2 hot dinners a week containing more veg with chicken and buying vegetarian foods and some are good they taste like meat and sausages :rofl2:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I've lost half a stone in a few weeks eating Rice and fish meals, doing salads with salmon because omega 3 is important to we, 2 hot dinners a week containing more veg with chicken and buying vegetarian foods and some are good they taste like meat and sausages :rofl2:
I love meat. It's delicious. When I did body building and strength training I craved chicken breasts, pork and beef roast. I ate them every week. I did go from benching 80 pounds to 100 pounds in 6 months. I benched the 100 pounds 3 times. I leg benched 315 pounds 10 times. Those other girls at the gym never challenged me too a bench pressing competition again. One girl only benched 70 pounds the other benched 85 pounds. I loved being one of the strongest girls in high school. If only I could have kept it up. 😨

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I wonder if I could have bench pressed 600 pounds like Becca Swanson? 😨 I dig women like that. If I ever get better and lose weight I wanna start getting strong again!

Warrior

Warrior

I wonder if I could have bench pressed 600 pounds like Becca Swanson? 😨 I dig women like that. If I ever get better and lose weight I wanna start getting strong again!
Me and my eldest sister used to do that many moons back :eek: but she did it like yourself heavy weights lost all her chest etc but I did it just to keep trim besides the sun beds and boxing.

So I know how you feel wanting to do it again and it's one dedication of a game regarding mind and body.(y)

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Me and my eldest sister used to do that many moons back :eek: but she did it like yourself heavy weights lost all her chest etc but I did it just to keep trim besides the sun beds and boxing.

So I know how you feel wanting to do it again and it's one dedication of a game regarding mind and body.(y)
I don't wanna lose my breasts though. They are too big and sexy. As a bisexual woman I like big breasts better than most heterosexual men! 😍

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Jill Mills has nice breasts. She is freaken hot! But she has a horrible personality.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I had to put in who you meant, well I can see why you don't want to lose yours and here's me wished mine would shrink :rofl2:
I have almost d cups and I still want them to get bigger. My mouth literally waters when I see a woman's nice big rack. 😋

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Okay enough about boobs! I don't wanna offend anyone. :(

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I don’t think there’s any such thing a a successful weight loss pill, else doctors would be prescribing it for all overweight people. I’ve tried every gimmick , gadget and wonder pill that’s supposed to burn fat and the only thing that’s worked is sensible eating and getting some exercise. I don’t do anything strenuous just going for regular walks and the weight is slowly coming down

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I don’t think there’s any such thing a a successful weight loss pill, else doctors would be prescribing it for all overweight people. I’ve tried every gimmick , gadget and wonder pill that’s supposed to burn fat and the only thing that’s worked is sensible eating and getting some exercise. I don’t do anything strenuous just going for regular walks and the weight is slowly coming down
Oh good a moderator. I hope I didn't violate any forum rules? If I did I'm sorry. Feel free to edit or delete any offensive posts. It's just that a very beautiful feminine womans body is one of my weaknesses.

Warrior

Warrior

Sorry for adding the last comment @daffy after yours as I was typing :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Psychiatric Drugs/Medications 3
K Psychiatric Drugs/Medications 3