weight loss hypnotherapy - for those trying to lose weight

M

Miss Moody

Im trying weight loss hypnotherapy tomorow........im a tad excited..........I will let you know how its goes.........

calypso

calypso

Admin
its a funny thing hypnotherapy - it works brilliantly for some, and does not work at all for others. I sincerely hope you are in the first category. xx

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Ive always been sceptical about hypnosis but my SW has been studying hypnothery and she was also sceptical but has completly changed her thoughts on this now. The main thing she said is that you must want help i.e weight loss, smoking etc, and said that it can work. I recently had to have a lumbar puncture and everyone had been telling me how awful they were. But my SW talked me thru it and told me how to concentrate to stop the pain and i was amazed that it didnt hurt in the slightest. It seemed to work for me and although it wasnt hypnosis it was down to positive thinking that is the basxis of hypnosis.
I sincerly hope this does help you with your problem

P

PyroInsomniac

I've had pretty much 5 hours sleep since Thursday but am full of energy :-D So i'm making the most of it, been gym, cycled 8km in 15 minutes, did 3 miles on treadmiill, soon i'll jog on the pavement too :)

Let me know how the hypnotherapy goes, i've never known anyone to have it so am intrigued.

M

Miss Moody

oh dear someone a bit hyper are we !!! I can never over - do it otherwise I cant walk for days LOL

Ya know there is gastric band hypnotherapy now.....they guide you through as if you were really having the operation and you have to eat baby food after......I wanted to do this..........but she said It takes alot of commitment and whilst Im 5 stone overweight I have to be like 10 stone overweight before she considers doing it on me......

Will let ya know. I had hypnotherapy CD for sleep once, and I couldnt move my body was stuck stiff to the mattress...lol Im definately in the 'it works' catergory I think lol

P

PyroInsomniac

oh dear someone a bit hyper are we !!! I can never over - do it otherwise I cant walk for days LOL

Ya know there is gastric band hypnotherapy now.....they guide you through as if you were really having the operation and you have to eat baby food after......I wanted to do this..........but she said It takes alot of commitment and whilst Im 5 stone overweight I have to be like 10 stone overweight before she considers doing it on me......

Will let ya know. I had hypnotherapy CD for sleep once, and I couldnt move my body was stuck stiff to the mattress...lol Im definately in the 'it works' catergory I think lol
Yea just a wee bit... Jogged 3 and a half miles after that post and had to stop as legs tightened. Meant to be playing football tomorrow night, now that should be fun :D

M

Miss Moody

no offense but shouldnt you be taking action to calm down, rather than 'hype' up. You dont wanna go into full blown mania now ay.....

********** I always mother people its part of my nature *****************************************

P

PyroInsomniac

no offense but shouldnt you be taking action to calm down, rather than 'hype' up. You dont wanna go into full blown mania now ay.....

********** I always mother people its part of my nature *****************************************
No offence taken MM. I'm keeping an eye on it as currently i'm weening off Quetiapine which will effectively leave me med free... which I believe may cause episodes (i'm still relatively new to this all)

I exercised as much as I can to try burning off the energy in hope that I sleep.... did that make any sense at all?

In a nutshell I'm clueless in what i should be doing - but yes I don't want full scale mania.

So yea, i'm pretty much lost

M

Miss Moody

ha ha ha who what when?? ha ha ha

whats with coming off the quetiapine?

P

PyroInsomniac

ha ha ha who what when?? ha ha ha

whats with coming off the quetiapine?
I've lost myself now haha.

I'm coming off the quetiapine as the Dr feels I no longer need it and I have another health issue which the quetiapine could be affecting (I hope it is)

I'm also yet to be diagnosed.... Though the pdoc dude has verbally stated im somewhere on the spectrum and basically i need to wait till my next episode to be diagnosed officially...

M

Miss Moody

..new diagnosis hey you lucky sod, all fancy name like bipolar, get you lol

Seriously man that sucks..the early days are always the worst untill you learn how to spot signs and know how to manage it. Everyones's been there. It does get easier.

P

PyroInsomniac

..new diagnosis hey you lucky sod, all fancy name like bipolar, get you lol

Seriously man that sucks..the early days are always the worst untill you learn how to spot signs and know how to manage it. Everyones's been there. It does get easier.
Thanks, I love it I can't wait! lol

Na in all seriousness I don't care, it's a label. I just want to know what it is so I can get help and live as much as a life as I can. I also hate meds.

littlebit33

littlebit33

hello :)
SOOOO it worked? how are you doing with all of the hypnotherapy and weight loss? also what does being a stone in weight mean:confused:? how can you tell your weight in stones, that sounds really cool. I could totally screw with friends and doctors when they ask for my weight hahaha :D.

M

Miss Moody

my appt is at 4 oclock.. basically there are 14 pounds to each stone, or if you do yours in kg you just times the amount of kg by 2.2 pounds then divide by 14. So if you are 100kilos - then times that by 2.2 and you get 220 pounds. Then you divide that by 14 - so 220 pounds divide by 14 = 15.7 stone!! simples....

littlebit33

littlebit33

well, good luck at ur appt. it sounds pretty cool.... n OO ok coolio. I measure in pounds, so all i gotta do is take my weight devided by 14. Way awesome!!!!! I am totally using my weight in stones now :D :D :D

P

PyroInsomniac

well, good luck at ur appt. it sounds pretty cool.... n OO ok coolio. I measure in pounds, so all i gotta do is take my weight devided by 14. Way awesome!!!!! I am totally using my weight in stones now :D :D :D
But you'll still walk around with your pants on show :p

bobshocker

bobshocker

ACCOUNT CLOSED
my venlafaxine has shagged my appetite, yesterday, i had 'nuthin', so far today i had 'nuthin' , its really shit, cos my body says food, my brain says 'i aint hungry dude'

P

PyroInsomniac

my venlafaxine has shagged my appetite, yesterday, i had 'nuthin', so far today i had 'nuthin' , its really shit, cos my body says food, my brain says 'i aint hungry dude'
You're more of a man than I was Bob, I only survived 2 days on that shit before I was dancing around the town and doing the macarana in my underwear infront of pensioners.

M

Miss Moody

The lady had to cancel the appt due to family beareavment so appt is next monday now xx

B

baby_dolly_face

The lady had to cancel the appt due to family beareavment so appt is next monday now xx
aw what a disappointment for you honey! :( still at least you have it to look forward to again.
xx