• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Weekends are the end of me

S

sugaholic

just need somewhere to say it, as i'm to afraid to admit it.
i was lonely over the weekend and went on a rollercoaster. bags of sweets and icecreams, unnecessary and unhealthy.
i'm fine during the week, busy with work and such. come the weekend and nights in i'm bored and annihilating the cupboard. yes until my stomach hurts.
i've been tellling myself this is 'the last time' for a long time. i think i do it because my epilepsy is so uncontrolled, and i can't deal with it. i really don't want to get counselling i was hoping if i open up to people here, i can overcome it.
i live and eat alone. i do have a flat mate but she is out alot.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

Weekends and days off are hard aren't they, especially if you are on your own.

I think therapy might be a good thing. Have you ever thought about trying CBT or would you feel the same way about it?

Please open up as much as you feel comfortable, we are a great bunch here but remember we aren't doctors here.

Take care

Marliee x

S

sugaholic

Thank you. I will look into CBT and try to reign it back, for now. And make an appointment with a counsellor. Thank you again X

catkin

catkin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I binge eat, evenings and weekends are worst and living eating and feeling alone all contribute. I would say ask for help now, its taken me decades to get any ED specific support and am now so invested in bingeing that am not safe without it. Good luck xx