• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Weed for depression

M

Malfoy 13

Does anyone here use weed to help with depression? What do you think about it ? Did it help?

Confusedandanxious

Confusedandanxious

Weed has never helped me, or anyone that I know. It mostly makes things worse in the long run.
It started off feeling great, but eventually worsened my anxiety and made me less productive which obviously feeds the depression.

No idea about prescribed weed though. Certain strains may be good for depression.

J

JCPraha

It seems to help some people that I know. For me it can make me more paranoid and depressed, but it helps some people I know to relax. So, I am not sure. The reaction between individuals is so variable when it comes to mental health and mood. It doesn't really help me personally, makes me feel worse in the long run, but it may help you.

Jimh

Jimh

Weed made mine much worse, it does affect people differently but I wouldn't recommend based in my personal experiences

L

Loulou74

Does anyone here use weed to help with depression? What do you think about it ? Did it help?
Yes I do smoke weed although only a night to help me sleep..I've tried so many antidepressants and so far none of them have work..