• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

weak urge to pee

E

edres

i lifted heavy load 7 months back. did MRI TWICE of spine everyting was fine. however since then i donot get the urge to pee in the morning as i used to. and even though if i drink a lot of water during daytime the urge develops but does not transform in a very strong urge.
i visited many DOCS they say i am fine.is it CD.
please help me

C

cookysasadmonster

i lifted heavy load 7 months back. did MRI TWICE of spine everyting was fine. however since then i donot get the urge to pee in the morning as i used to. and even though if i drink a lot of water during daytime the urge develops but does not transform in a very strong urge.
i visited many DOCS they say i am fine.is it CD.
please help me
If the docs say you're OK and can't help you gotta take care of it yourself. I say treat yourself like a car with a broken gas gauge

Jonwal

Jonwal

I'm no dr but it may b sumthing wrong in ur emotional life to do with lambic system that makes u feel depressed and have less urge to pee. Maybe if u was happier u will get the urge back. :)

E

edres

ya i am in distress..can conversion disorder take this form