Weak, pathetic, useless...I could continue

S

so sad

I am such a waste of time and space. I really don't think I was meant for this thing called living. I certainly don't make a good job if it.

I have too much going on at the moment and I can't cope with any of it. Work particularly is a problem and the next 4 weeks are going to be even worse than normal as my manager is off and that leaves me covering her stuff. She is 2 grades above me and most of the time I'm not party to what goes on but that won't stop me being asked stuff in her absence.

I'm not good enough - at anything. I'm sure I drive my manager mad - I'm so pathetic.

I know I'm wasting my life but don't have the strength to change it.

My therapy is coming to an end at the end of July and I'll be left to CMHT - no point then as they are useless.

I just to self harm or give up completely right now.

I really don't know what to do:low:

fazza

fazza

You are not weak or in any way pathetic. You are you like I am me. An individual who is writing his own life's journey.

You are great. You don't need to feel you are compatible with life.

Stop striving to achieve happiness, let it come naturally. It will come.

I am currently on c. a. t therepy. I over do everything when I comes to feeling I am useless and strive to hard in to trying to make things right.

Nothing is perfect. Perfection is impossible. We love you and all of us here for being you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1