• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

wat do you do

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
when thers no direction to turn, i like the place i have but everything out these 4 walls i hate. do you think its worth just packing up and moveing away?
i think about it alot but worried if things didnt work out and i lost this place, it costs alot of money to move to a different place also. paying those 1st deposits and the rent after that.
i`m thinkin bout northern ireland or scotland maybe, my comunication skills with people arent very good also. but i`m sat here rotting away and just thinkin about suicide so i dont have anything to lose, i just gota save the money i guees.

S

sarahbelle

:hug:often a change of scene is what we need.
but make sure your intention to move isnt based on fear, ie "running away"
as you will just take the problems with you and continue to feel desperate.
do you have anyone close by you? family? a close friend?
you clearly need some support if suicide is on your mind. have you spoken with yourGP?

if you need to talk to some one pm me, also the samaritans charity can be a good place to hear a friendly voice of reassurance.

keep in mind that your life is precious. i just lost my sister in law to cancer,she was 27. its made me realise that life is short. we can learn to live with the way we feel and learn to embrace what makes us different.

take care xxx

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Maybe a temporary change of scenery would do you good, instead of burning your bridges, Scott?

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i just want to live life a bit more, i wouldnt mind staying in a hostel for a few weeks somwher. dublin or a scotish city. then if somthing came up like work, i could maybe go for it that way. instead of plunging in makeing my life wers to make it better.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey scottsblue - I would think carefully if I were you
Have you got the "flight or fight" feeling?

I said to my psychologist last week - I want to go away, like disappear, but then I said it wouldn;t make any difference because I would still be there!

*sigh*
KS
:hug:

A

Apotheosis

Wherever you go you take yourself with you. But I'd like to live in a hot climate.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i just love a change of cenerary.:D

keepsafe

keepsafe

I'd love for everything to just go away.
I would love to live in a small village in the Sorrentine hills

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
I often think obout just packing up and moving away.

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
I often think about just packing up and moving away. I think i would maybe go back home to Corby but at the moment my finances are stopping me, it would be nice just to leave this life behind and start over somewhere new.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
I often think about just packing up and moving away. I think i would maybe go back home to Corby but at the moment my finances are stopping me, it would be nice just to leave this life behind and start over somewhere new.
yeh its not cheep to do anything, £100 for the train to scotland.

S

sarahbelle

i often have just packed up and moved on, in fact i have had 16 addresses in 4 years, its never solved anything for me, but it felt like the only option at the time.
l

Manicandmoody

Manicandmoody

I thought i was desperate for a change of scenary, i felt static and aggravated by these four walls for such a long time. I started to take the wallpaper down thinking i could make the walls look different but then i got panicky and couldn't feel my hands or breathe properly because i didnt feel safe like someone had pulled the rug from under me. Didn't like that so i had to spend the whole day searching for the same wallpaper to put it back to how it should be. I finally did but it doesn't feel the same i want to know its another place outside but i dont think i want to see it. Knowing would definately be enough.

J

jamesdean

Wherever you go you take yourself with you. But I'd like to live in a hot climate.
You have said this before, I have been thinking that lately because I had been seriously thinking about moving to london but ideally I think I would like to live in spain