• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

wasting oxygen. and parents' money

liame

liame

i shouldn't be writing this
i shouldn't be watching a fly killing itself with a hot light bulb right next to me
i shouldn't have been trying to find 'just a right song' for half the night /this/

i should have been asleep 7 hours ago after having two subsections of my thesis chapter completed

and the most pathetic thing is that i want to be noticed here while not even having what to say
my mind is mostly blank, my feelings are virtually non-existent

seems like a price to pay for a psychotic ride i once took ^^

12ae860f615a8ac22d3e5a60622d27d6.jpg

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

liame, Welcome to the Forum. Please don't "should" or "shouldn't". I was told that once and I thought it was good advice. They told me Don't Should On Yourself. I hope you got some sleep.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Would hyperbaric oxygen therapy be effective for possible brain damage linked to long term solvent abuse? Mental Health Experiences 4
W I want my parents to disappear Mental Health Experiences 2
L Discouraging parents... Mental Health Experiences 4
A Did your parents give you drugs as an early teen? Mental Health Experiences 51
T toxic parents Mental Health Experiences 3
jajingna Are you anything like your parents or siblings? Mental Health Experiences 18
jajingna Emotionally Immature Parents Mental Health Experiences 2
B How do u eel about your parents? Mental Health Experiences 13
lavenderfire When People Need Help But Parents Don't Step In Mental Health Experiences 5
U Toxic Parents Mental Health Experiences 3
Cabra Parents Mental Health Experiences 2
N I am really depressed & don't want to live. My parents have disabled certain websites from my laptop based on keywor. So, i can't easily access help. Mental Health Experiences 7
H did anyone tell their parents that they would never get married? Mental Health Experiences 1
D Wife leaves you and parents, grandma, siblings die Mental Health Experiences 2
jajingna Turning into our parents Mental Health Experiences 8
T My parents are making me miserable (full story) Mental Health Experiences 3
T Expressing my feelings to my parents Mental Health Experiences 3
T How to tell my parents that i probably need therapy Mental Health Experiences 3
E Anyone had experience coming out to parents? Mental Health Experiences 5
Drawings_T Coming to terms with parents ignoring my mental health Mental Health Experiences 9
elliepaige20 January blues and frustrating parents... Mental Health Experiences 5
danthepumpkinman Toxic parents and transitioning to adulthood Mental Health Experiences 3
H My Parents Mental Health Experiences 2
D Feeling guilty because of my parents Mental Health Experiences 8
J Parents don't like me very much... Mental Health Experiences 10
L Difficult parents - how to forgive and move on Mental Health Experiences 2
M My parents somehow don't believe I'm mentally ill Mental Health Experiences 6
K When you're parents dont even care Mental Health Experiences 5
N A Little Incident Happen at home - parents just returned from shopping Mental Health Experiences 3
B How should I confront my parents on (possibly) being molested? Mental Health Experiences 6
Z Not sure how to deal with my parents? Mental Health Experiences 7
S Twenty-three, never had a job, still depending on parents. Why? Mental Health Experiences 18
Kerome Getting older and caring for parents Mental Health Experiences 20
S I can't find a way out of this conflict with my parents.. Mental Health Experiences 7
S close relations and their dismissive attitude to parents. Mental Health Experiences 6
P Recovering after loss of parents Mental Health Experiences 3
NicoretteGummed My Parents Are Ageing And I Don't Want To Outlive Them. Mental Health Experiences 8
L Lost my parents Mental Health Experiences 6
N My parents used to love me, but they hate me now Mental Health Experiences 6
G Parents Mental Health Experiences 4
F How do you parents handle defiance? Mental Health Experiences 5
C I don't want tO tell my parents about what goes on in my head . Mental Health Experiences 3
TroubledSoul My parents are from Hell Mental Health Experiences 96
S I hear my parents when they have sex **TRIGGER** Mental Health Experiences 10
T If you were me what would you do? Should I move out of my parents house or something else What would you do in my situation? Mental Health Experiences 4
M Did you grow up with mentally ill parents? Mental Health Experiences 33
D Im 31 years old and live with my parents. No job, no car, no money, no life. Severely depressed, no energy, no motivation. Mental Health Experiences 17